Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2005, 12:13 PM

Default Re: Fairy Fest

John Gale is one of the nicest most genuine people you will ever meet, playing poker or otherwise. I think he actually felt affection for these people he was playing with, and wanted them to do well (just not as well as him). Is it the norm while playing poker, no. That doesnt mean he was drunk or told to do it though.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:31 PM

To the guy who said "who the bleep cares" - Well I care. I would hate for TV poker to go down the same "politically correct" road that most popular entertainments do. I want some hate LOL.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:57 PM

Yeah the WPT is gay enough with V V P talkign about show tunes going off in his head [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That show last night was ridiculuous. If someone tried to hug me at a poker table. I'd kick em right in the nuts!!! and not the stone cold nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you play? I will try to hug you and will laugh when I have you arrested for assault. :/
Old 04-28-2005, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That show last night was ridiculuous. If someone tried to hug me at a poker table. I'd kick em right in the nuts!!! and not the stone cold nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you play? I will try to hug you and will laugh when I have you arrested for assault. :/

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if it is an unwanted hug he could have YOU arrested for sexual assault.
Old 04-28-2005, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if it is an unwanted hug he could have YOU arrested for sexual assault.

[/ QUOTE ]

He said he'd kick my sack if I tried. I don't have to hug him, I just have to fake it and make it look non-threatening on the security tapes.
Old 04-28-2005, 09:02 PM

So, when football players hug on the field, or when two guys hug at a wedding, or when soccer players hug on the pitch, or when two guy friends hug each other after not seeing each other in a while, do you want to kick them in the nuts, too?
Old 04-28-2005, 10:51 PM

Europeans are such nice poker players compared to Americans. Can you imagine Phil Helmuth hugging a fellow player in a race situation? or Matusow, or Arieh?? nope you cant [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]