Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 05:09 PM

Default Ack! Name changes!

Too many people have had their name changed. I see "JaredL" is a mod... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jdl22 ok. Alright, Cola I can figure out, JBB I can figure out, and of course the ones like MrWookie are figure-outable. No I do not want to be "durron" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MattSuspect took me a minute. I still don't know who P. Dirty is. I saw sthief09 had been changed but I forgot what to and now I can't find any posts of his. Who is TeeJayOrTj?

Can we keep the name changes in some centralized location?

Edit: Ok, P. Dirty is pokerdirty, I should have realized that. But I still wish we had a centralized location for name changes.

Edit2: Ok, The Daver is sfer... I just realized I can edit users and get their original name but that's annoying, oh well, I guess I can deal.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:52 PM

Default Re: Ack! Name changes!

sthief09 is josh b or whatever his last name is. josh d something like that. Another josh name that will just confuse more people. I think tj whatever just had a capitalization change done and was origionally that name although i could be incorrect.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:33 PM

who cares? Seriously I just do not understand why this is an issue at all. If a poster wants a different name and is willing to have people not know exactly who he is, does it really matter what anyone else thinks? You can still read and reply to the posts. What else matters?
Old 11-01-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who cares? Seriously I just do not understand why this is an issue at all. If a poster wants a different name and is willing to have people not know exactly who he is, does it really matter what anyone else thinks? You can still read and reply to the posts. What else matters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because if I've conversed with the poster before I'd like to know that I'm talking to the same person I was talking to before.