Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2005, 01:47 AM

Default Morrales and PacMan

This weekend on HBO I am really liking Morrales OVER 10.5 against Raheem. Morrales is not a true power puncher especially at 130 or above (this fight could be closer to 135 then 130). Plus Raheem fights an akward style and like to hold when he gets close and anytime he gets hit hard, and he will get hit often fighting Morrales. Raheem is a respectable fighter who has fought and went the distance with Rocky Juarvez. I see Morrales beating Raheem for most of the fight, maybe even knocking him down once or twice, but Raheem will survive, but not be victorious.

The PacMan Under is a good bet, but not as good as the Over in the Morrales fight. I like Pacman's punch rate and power. He also has something to prove, and just getting a decision will prove VERY little to all his doubters, and Morrales. PacMan is a Power puncher who is devloping his right as another power weapon. It should also be noted Pacman will be wearing the Reyes gloves in the fight. The Reyes glove is known throughout boxing as the "puncher's glove". Pacman even went as far as saying if was wearing Reyes gloves against Morrales, he would of KO'ed Morrales.

Thoughts?

Tuds