[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Put SB on a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

J9.

[/ QUOTE ]

K9.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

River: (13 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, Button folds.

Final Pot: 15 BB

edit- my thoughts in white

<font color="white">prolix129: basically i knew that hietis had a flush. no other hand could he have. ferdude i wasn't sure about, but he's a donk. if the board hadn't paired, i was folding. but since the board paired, i knew that i could beat heities w/ 4 outs.
prolix129: furthermore, my club outs are still worth something
prolix129: the pot was getting big
prolix129: he only problem was the river. any ace beats me so i don't raise. i hope that ferdude overcalls w/ crap. i cant raise b/c i have to fold to a 3-bet
prolix129: nd overcall is as good as heities calling w/ flush (he won't 3-bet on river) </font>
Old 08-04-2005, 12:31 AM

Default Re: I\'m no Joe Tall, but...

You're not the only one who can post a chatlog! My thoughts on the hand...

Paxosmotic: Nice shot at an overcall there, didn't think about 3 betting the flop?
Paxosmotic: Facing two cold on the turn I'd really appreciate someone showin me the Q or K of clubs so I can get out of the hand though
prolix129: no, i knew i was beat on the turn
Paxosmotic: Certainly looks that way, only other reasonable holding coming alive there is 77
Paxosmotic: Yeah I definitely feel you on the river play there, you're handcuffed to an overcall.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Effed this one up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where please. On the flop? I's kinda torn between leadin or c/r for reaction. He could have any pair, maybe AA-99, maybe broadways (hopefully not diamonds.)

Edit: I also thought maybe he was just showing back some agrression you'd maybe been showing before now.

[ QUOTE ]

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Hero calls, MP calls.

Flop: (8.66 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero calls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn? Lead if he just calls the flop lead or c/r, check/call if he 3bet, or check/fold? I hate to put him on two big diamonds pf. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Turn: (5.33 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, Hero calls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check/fold the river? I wouldn't. I'd call down.

[ QUOTE ]
River: (9.33 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 11.33 BB

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-04-2005, 01:46 AM

Me and shadow sat at the same table and basically completely owned the fish. +280 here. He was like +200.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Put SB on a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

J9.

[/ QUOTE ]

K9.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

River: (13 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, Button folds.

Final Pot: 15 BB

edit- my thoughts in white

<font color="white">prolix129: basically i knew that hietis had a flush. no other hand could he have. ferdude i wasn't sure about, but he's a donk. if the board hadn't paired, i was folding. but since the board paired, i knew that i could beat heities w/ 4 outs.
prolix129: furthermore, my club outs are still worth something
prolix129: the pot was getting big
prolix129: he only problem was the river. any ace beats me so i don't raise. i hope that ferdude overcalls w/ crap. i cant raise b/c i have to fold to a 3-bet
prolix129: nd overcall is as good as heities calling w/ flush (he won't 3-bet on river) </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand this one. Even with 4 outs you are not getting odds to call. calling 2 cold you are only getting 5:1 can you explain?
Old 08-04-2005, 01:55 AM

This hand was horrible IMO. I told him to fold the turn when it was 2 cold to him. O well [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2005, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This hand was horrible IMO. I told him to fold the turn when it was 2 cold to him. O well [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me 2 but I though he was calling because one of his jacks was a [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] as well.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me 2 but I though he was calling because one of his jacks was a [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's still a horrible call. What a lucksack [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2005, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Me and shadow sat at the same table and basically completely owned the fish. +280 here. He was like +200.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how I roll, holla

3/6 sh players pretty much suck ass.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:54 AM

ive been forcing myself to cut down on the tables ala coach joe's suggestion. also been practicing table/seat selection (more so with seats). as long as i dont have to make too many tough decisions, i play a lot better.