Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 05:17 PM

Default Re: women who think you want to sleep with them...

I think if you got pushed out of the way by a woman, you should head over to the gym for a little while. That aint cool.

Seriously though, if she pushed me out of the way and her friend ran into the cab, there's two situations. In the first case, since I'm with my sister, I'd probably just swear at her, call her a stupid slut and not worry too much about it. No need to ruin my sisters night.

However, if I were alone, I'd grab the woman who pushed me and I'd yank her away from the cab and make it very clear that I am not happy with her, and that she better cut out the bullshit or she's going to be in trouble. I don't see anything wrong with defending myself in this situation.

What she did was so conceited and arrogant and I can't stand girls who do that [censored], thinking they can use their "girly charms" to get whatever they want. To hell with that. It works the exact opposite with me. If I think a girl is deliberately trying to be manipulative like that, I'm much more likely to tell them to [censored] off than anything else.

I would then order the stupid friend out of the cab, explaining that it was my cab and that I wasn't in the mood for any of her stupid whore games. She would of course comply.

As for girls coming up to me at a bar and telling me to buy them a drink, I tell them that they'll get a drink after they give me a blow job. I have never actually gotten one as a result of this, but I've saved a lot of money.