Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2005, 01:32 AM

Default Need AHK MultiTabling Help

I figured I might get some help from fellow poker players who are real programers.... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I'm trying to develop an auto hot key for Party Skins and Crypto skins so you can multi table and not have mis cliks due to the damn tables popping up. Similiar to MTH...

My first challenge is getting the damn table que working correctly...

Here's a Link to my post in the ahk help forum...

I'll post any working code, when I get it working.

tia.
Old 09-24-2005, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Need AHK MultiTabling Help

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you want your code to do. Do you want it to cycle between windows automatically without you having to do anything? If so, I think you're fighting a losing battle. Any time an action needs to be taken the window is activated. So if you had code that cycled through tables 1-4, if it were on table 3 and then table one required action, table one would be activated and table 4 would be skipped. While I'm not going to say it's impossible to override this default behavior, I don't think it's easily possible. As far as I know AHK can't intercept and block API calls from Party windows.

If you do a search on the AHK forums for "poker" you'll find about 5 topics. One of them was written by a guy who uses MTH to queue up a bunch of windows and bring the needed one to the bottom corner. I haven't used his code but it sounds similar to what your looking for.

If you have enough deskspace that you can place all your windows without overlap, I'd recommend you skip trying to queue windows and instead write code that will switch between windows via keypress. Personally I use a joystick and I have not doubts I could easily multitable up to 12 tables with no problems. It's just like playing a video game.
Old 09-24-2005, 03:34 PM

Errr. Just saw that you know about Jared's post on the AHK forums. Nevermind that part of my post.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:41 PM

Figured out I wasn't initizlizing my que properly.

What I've done to solve the problem is that I have a timer that fires every 50ms and checks to see if the active window is the same as the winow you're currently acting on. If not, it takes the top window, puts it in the bottom of the que, and reactivates the window you need.

I have a script working with manual intervention: you need to select the window you want to act on, then your inputs are guarenteed to got to that window.

Now I'm tryng to automate it a litte more, such that you don't have to select a window. A window requiring action will be placed in the bottom of the que.

I've finally got the que working now, I'm just trying to get the timers working correctly.

Wish me luck.... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2005, 03:39 AM

good luck dude,

i will certainly be interested if you can get it to work

cheers
the Real Macoy