Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2005, 02:27 PM

Default looking like there is still space available in camp hellmuth

just got this email. they are really begging for peopel to sign up.

CAMP HELLMUTH IS FAST APPROACHING!

Running from August 18-21 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, the weekend is packed with poker seminars, tournaments and parties.

UltimateBet is so positive that this will be The Ultimate Weekend of Poker that they have bought a block of seats reserved just for UltimateBet players.

Why not benefit from this once in a lifetime opportunity by simply setting up an account on www.ultimatebet.com and depositing a minimum of $25?

UltimateBet will pay for $1500 of your entry fee reducing the cost to only $1999 (regular price of $3499). Don’t forget to enter Camp H in the bonus code field upon account creation.

What will you get you ask?

3 nights hotel at Caesars
All your food and drinks
6 hours of poker seminars
Entry into the No Limit Hold'em Tournament with Phil, TJ Cloutier, David Williams, Thomas 'Thunder' Keller and many more.
Live in Vegas? No problem. We have a deal for you too! UltimateBet will also pay $1500 of your entry fee, allowing you to go for only $1499 (regular price of $2999).

Camp Hellmuth is guarenteed to improve your game and is a great investment in your poker career! Most importantly - it's going to be fun!

Call 1-888-HELLMUTH (1-888-435-5688) after setting up your UB account and register. Don't forget to give them your UltimateBet username.

I’ll see you at the tables!
Old 08-08-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: looking like there is still space available in camp hellmuth

So, I ask you, would you want to subject yourself to 6 hours with that insufferable pr*ck?

I'm actually going to be in Vegas that weekend and you can bet your final BB that I'll be getting in a few cash games at Ceasar's..,
Old 08-08-2005, 07:32 PM

Had trouble signing people up for $3,00. What a shock.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, I ask you, would you want to subject yourself to 6 hours with that insufferable pr*ck?

I'm actually going to be in Vegas that weekend and you can bet your final BB that I'll be getting in a few cash games at Ceasar's..,

[/ QUOTE ]

since when does caesar's have a poker room? or they setting on up just for the event?
Old 08-08-2005, 08:48 PM

They don't have a room but supposedly they are building one. They are also supposedly hosting the WSOP next year.

I'm guessing this event will just be held in the conference center.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:13 AM

No...in a van out in the parking lot.

And the schedule includes one hour of "how to get your arse smacked in cash games," followed by "acting like a six-year-old brat," and then a quick session of "surviving in a world where everyone wants to hit you with a rake... and should"

For an extra $5 k, you can get private coaching on the topics of "borrowing money from parents," "making so much money on endorsements and via internet poker rooms that you can just pretend you're a player," and the ever-popular "pulling a win out of your arse with a crappy drawing hand."

Have fun.