Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2005, 03:02 AM

Default bonus whoring or not ?

Is it better to stick to one poker site or chase the bonuses ? Will it pay off to chase different bonuses or be committed to one site where u learn all the oppents who play there,And if u move from site to site alot you cant earn points to earn stuff. By that i mean poker wear such as hats and tee shirts, That you get from ultimate bet and fulltilt but you cant get if you play at another sites that dont offer these things.Overall is it better to bonus chase or stick to mainly 1 or two different sites ?
Old 05-18-2005, 03:06 AM

Default Re: bonus whoring or not ?

depends on what limit you play. If you have a rakeback plan and play $5/10, bonus whoring at every site under the sun isn't even worth the hassle. If you play .5/1, bonus whoring is VERY +EV.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
depends on what limit you play. If you have a rakeback plan and play $5/10, bonus whoring at every site under the sun isn't even worth the hassle. If you play .5/1, bonus whoring is VERY +EV.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-18-2005, 03:23 AM

you can't play or datamine enough to learn all the players.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:48 AM

Check out bonuswhores.com. They explain in simple terms how bonuses work for the average player.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:23 AM

$100 bonus every few days/week > free flimsy "one size fits all" hat.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:25 AM

also depends on what site you are whoring. some are so horrible and have such high raked hand req. that its not worth it.
Old 05-18-2005, 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
To give you an example, I play mostly .5/1 and some 1/2 limit and multi-table. The 1st 3 months this year I played only on Party and did very few reloads. I was averaging around $1100 a month. The second week in April, I went to bonus whoring and made $2400 in April. I'm up over $2100 half way through this month.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
To give you an example, I play mostly .5/1 and some 1/2 limit and multi-table. The 1st 3 months this year I played only on Party and did very few reloads. I was averaging around $1100 a month. The second week in April, I went to bonus whoring and made $2400 in April. I'm up over $2100 half way through this month.

[/ QUOTE ] I think you just answered your own question, thanks for starting yet another thread though.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it better to stick to one poker site or chase the bonuses ? Will it pay off to chase different bonuses or be committed to one site where u learn all the oppents who play there,And if u move from site to site alot you cant earn points to earn stuff. By that i mean poker wear such as hats and tee shirts, That you get from ultimate bet and fulltilt but you cant get if you play at another sites that dont offer these things.Overall is it better to bonus chase or stick to mainly 1 or two different sites ?

[/ QUOTE ]

do you want a crappy hat, or more money so you can buy what you want?