Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Flame Wars Won\'t Be Allowed

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Howard, you ignorant slut and Paul asslicker. Your reparte is neither clever nor entertaining. In fact, if I ever see you and Vince in the same thread again, I will ignore it.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

no flame; it's all in good fun... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYFYP [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2005, 03:04 PM

I can't but think this post was created for me saying something about how you(our moderator) is lock happy. That you are abusing your moderating powers because you can.

And i also have to feel i am one of the people you are referring to when you say some posters get themselves involded in flame war and you either will lock them, delete them, or possibly ban them. Please show me where i have created a flame war or made this my own personal battleground? I never insult until insulted first(and even then uusally refrain from insulting back). But when i do insult back i never use profanity or racist comments. Although i am constantly being called names and profanities by certain few posters. Yet you fail to ban them or warn them. Anyone who gets insulted in here responds back. Its human nature. It just so happens i get insulted more than any becasue people can't forget the past(which i didnt deserve then eitehr btw). But i always stick to the facts of a thread and other posters attack me. If you don't beleive this look at my history for the past 2 months and show me one time where i ever started the flame war. In fact you tried to start one with me awhile back when you proceeded to tell me why everyone in here hates me. That was very professional of you. Not to mention hypocritical. I will continue to stick to the facts and discuss poilitely like i always do. Make sure if you see me insult somebody look at the post right above mine i can gaurentee it will be someone who insulted me first and tried to start a flame war. Than you can either ban or delete there post and we won't have any problems. Ask Matt Sklansky if he had any problems with me after we got things straightened out. Oh and he never was lock happy.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And i also have to feel i am one of the people you are referring to when you say some posters get themselves involded in flame war and you either will lock them, delete them, or possibly ban them. Please show me where i have created a flame war or made this my own personal battleground? I never insult until insulted first(and even then uusally refrain from insulting back). But when i do insult back i never use profanity or racist comments. Although i am constantly being called names and profanities by certain few posters. Yet you fail to ban them or warn them. Anyone who gets insulted in here responds back. Its human nature. It just so happens i get insulted more than any becasue people can't forget the past(which i didnt deserve then eitehr btw). But i always stick to the facts of a thread and other posters attack me. If you don't beleive this look at my history for the past 2 months and show me one time where i ever started the flame war. In fact you tried to start one with me awhile back when you proceeded to tell me why everyone in here hates me. That was very professional of you. Not to mention hypocritical. I will continue to stick to the facts and discuss poilitely like i always do. Make sure if you see me insult somebody look at the post right above mine i can gaurentee it will be someone who insulted me first and tried to start a flame war. Than you can either ban or delete there post and we won't have any problems. Ask Matt Sklansky if he had any problems with me after we got things straightened out. Oh and he never was lock happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way anyone read this paragraph
Old 07-21-2005, 03:07 PM

And i did notice your threats here. Are you trying to start a flame war? Don't worry i will refrain from your and others tactics to try to make me look like the bad guy.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:10 PM

You, augie, trainwrecker (i think his name is) are 3 off the top of my head that definately desreve to be banned. There a few other but i think Matt sklansky banned them beofre so things are better than they used to be.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:12 PM

why'd you have to do that? can't we ignore quotes too?
Old 07-21-2005, 03:27 PM

i just want to post here before this thread gets locked any minute now.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:27 PM

This post was brilliant in its accuracy.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This post was brilliant in its accuracy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-21-2005, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah definitely. Fer sure. Yup.
Closed Thread