Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: I got pwned by the girl at Wendy\'s drive-thru

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
that has a piece of chicken that must've been sitting in that warmer for three days. When I protested, they must've aborted their plans of cooking a fresh piece of chicken for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
wrong. you were given the correct sandwich, wendy's is THAT bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been to Wendy's and had good food. The staff is definitely less competent than most other fast food places though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Once in awhile my wife wants Wendy's so we go to the one near our house. We order and then I remember that they don't have the soda fountain thing out where you can get at it. They fill it and you get no refills. Then I get really angry. What the hell year is this? Is this common to all Wendy's or just the craphole by my house?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can actually take your cup up there and get a refill AFAIK. They just handle it themsevles.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once in awhile my wife wants Wendy's so we go to the one near our house. We order and then I remember that they don't have the soda fountain thing out where you can get at it. They fill it and you get no refills. Then I get really angry. What the hell year is this? Is this common to all Wendy's or just the craphole by my house?

[/ QUOTE ]
i have no idea but i think that if you are eating this food the fountain machine's location is the least of your worries.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I check my mirror. "But there's no one behind me!", I said, annoyed (I'm usually very patient and polite).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is about the dumbest thing I've read all day...
Old 08-11-2005, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You mean you've actually asked and they refused? Or have you been too intimidated by the counter and cashier to ask?
Old 08-11-2005, 04:59 PM

I think you got what you deserved.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:06 PM

Late at night most places don't keep much of the less common stuff ready to go, and if it was fried chicken it takes the longest of anything to make (4 min in a fryer at carls jr). We would pretty much "pull" any car that wouldn't be ready right away at night because it helps with the drive thru time averages for the day and then we could clean and stuff and not worry about the guy sitting at the window getting pissed off.

I have tons of carls jr stories from when I used to work there but the basic point is that all fast food workers are scum. One time we didn't have any fried zucchini ready late at night, so a customer got a couple zucchini with old nasty fries hidden under them (so when you look from the top it looks good). They call and complain but the manager knows what we do so she apologized and told them to come back for a refund the next day etc etc, they never do.

-DeathDonkey
Old 08-11-2005, 05:46 PM

Old 08-11-2005, 05:54 PM

Old 08-11-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
that has a piece of chicken that must've been sitting in that warmer for three days. When I protested, they must've aborted their plans of cooking a fresh piece of chicken for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
wrong. you were given the correct sandwich, wendy's is THAT bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been to Wendy's and had good food. The staff is definitely less competent than most other fast food places though.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't aware that fast food restaurants include free refills in their meals? I've always been tempted to go to the fountain for another drink but I thought that this was not allowed.

Can someone clarify? What is the limit to the number of free refills I can have?
Old 08-11-2005, 06:31 PM

It goes without saying (but I will anyway) that you have to check your food before you drive away. It's not like they can teleport your car away, so look through the bag.

*Are all items there?
*Do they look satisfactory
*Did you get straws, ketchup, etc?

The last item really burns me. It's like they leave thay shjt out just to fuk with us...