Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 12:50 PM

Default Copag rocks!

I bought a setup of Copags from cardsbycopag.com (I'm not affiliated at all) about 6 months ago and have just loved them. A few weeks ago, the corner of one of the cards broke off and I emailed customer service and asked if I could buy a replacement card or send it in to them to get replaced. They immediately emailed me back saying they would ship me a free replacement card. So yesterday, I got a letter from Brazil including a short letter and the new card. That's pretty impressive service for a product < $20 that was already 6 months old.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:29 PM

Default Re: Copag rocks!

I agree, Copag knows how to treat it's customers. I bought a two-deck setup and one of the decks was slightly warped. Not enough that they were completely unplayable, but bothersome enough. I sent off the email and they asked that I send 5 or 6 cards from the bum deck to their office in Brazil. Figured I'd never hear from them again...on the 12th day, a DHL package arrived with a brand new TWO-DECK setup. Included in the package was also an apology letter, and $1.25 in US stamps to cover the cost of the cards I sent to them. Man, if only all companies were run this way. I have no reason to ever stray from Copag...
Old 12-16-2005, 07:43 PM

I wish I could share a similar story with you guy, however, I've never had a problem with my copags.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:42 AM

And they have a 4 Color Deck available now too. Its like the Internet, but real...

C-Dog
Old 12-17-2005, 11:18 AM

i want some copag cards!!

there are so many different types though. can someone direct me to which ones are the best ones?
Old 12-17-2005, 01:19 PM

If they're Copag, they're good, just like with Kem. 1546 are the most popular ones. Those are the ones I use. They are the same ones you see Moneymaker playing with on the Pokerstars' commercial.