Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2005, 07:14 PM

Default Therapy Post -- NO CONTENT -- just venting into cyber-space.

Pre-post P.S. -- Again, there is no need to read this. But, if you do, and would like to send me some cheese, I would love to have it. I love cheese. And tonight, I plan to get some wine anyway. Any recommendations that go well with a bad week?

What the hell do I have to do to bust these freaks of nature that 4 bet Ax, play little pairs like gold, and wet themselves over any two suited cards.

My pre-flop % is about 17 or lower (some times less then 15). My win rate at show down has been below 7% for days now. If I see another 3 outer come on the river for another one of these fools, my monitor is going to eat mouse.

It is not one site either. Anywhere I go, my rivals are blessed with anything they need. KK -- they get AA. QQ -- they KK. If I have AA, you bet they will call with that double gutshot with a lemon wedge...and get it. Cap the flop...you bet their little pair will trip up by the river and I will miss my open-ended str8 flush draw that I had WITH my top pair that was good till the river (yes, this happened).

I played live recently. That was good. At least you can put a face to the retard. Since I have come back to online...well, if I didn't know better, I would claim that it WAS RIGGED given this run.

Ok, I am done...there is nothing that can be done but burn a few Ace of Spades at the alter of whomever rules over this evil little game.... Wait, sorry, I talk that back. I love this little game. Please don't take offense there, poker gods....y'all rock. And yes, I know that you are just trying to give these new little freaks a few wins so that they claim to know how to play and will pay for my new toys later, but really, how much must you give them??? And why are you picking on me???

2nd P.S. -- I prefer mild cheddar, or a good provalone. If you would also like to include some crackers, hey, you would be my pal.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Therapy Post -- NO CONTENT -- just venting into cyber-space.

Get used to it, swings and streaks are a part of the game. That said, take a few days off and come back with a fresh mind. While it seems like you are just getting bad cards, there is undoubtedly at least a small element of tilt involved. Step back.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My win rate at show down has been below 7% for days now.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty brutal, mine's been at ~25% for a few days now. I feel your pain, I got rivered out of ~$1,500 today from people catching 2-6 outers.
Old 04-15-2005, 10:33 PM

Welcome to my world. Play NL for a few hours.