Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2005, 11:09 AM

Default Re: 2 party accounts in one household?

Shouldn't be a problem assuming your dad actually will be using the account / is willing to take a few steps to verify himself for party.

2ers tend to overstate Party's willingness to ban people for minor offenses. They're much more concerned with providing security for their players than busting your balls over your account. Don't forget they've got 100 dumbasses re-opening a new account because they forgot that they already have one for everyone trying to scam themselves a second account.

The most likely outcome is that you'll get a call from someone trying to verify your identity and might be asked to a fax a thing or two in.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:22 AM

Default Re: 2 party accounts in one household?

Oh, I forgot to also mention that I did attempt to open a second account for myself one time, maybe a year ago. I hadn't used the old account for a long time, had forgotten the password and even the account name. I opened a new account and about a day later got a call from customer service.

I explained and they reset my old account. It was no big deal at all, just a technical thing as far as I was concerned. It was a security issue for them and they resolved it quickly and professionally.

Regards,

T