Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Travel Channel Special 5/10

You have a solid draw here. You're being offered like 8 to 1, why reraise all in? i take the cheap draw to my likely 13 outs. I'm not sure about the raise preflop however with so many limpers and i never like to pass the action back to a utg limper
Old 10-24-2005, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all in

[/ QUOTE ]

I think pushing all in is a big mistake after SB check raises the minimum in a raised pot. You have about 1% folding equity.

[/ QUOTE ]

This dude just raised $50 more into a pot of $320 out of position against two opponents on a two-tone 876 flop. We know he can't have Th9h and wtf else would make such a stupid raise like that? Something smells extremely fishy.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sb is a solid thinking player able to make tough

[/ QUOTE ]

This, and:

[ QUOTE ]
sb minraises

[/ QUOTE ]

This, cannot both be true. With the stacks i like to raise to ~400. Just calling is also ok. Pushing not too bad. Imo raising (400) > calling > pushing. All are close.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
or maybe you just never show down your winners and you always think they have a monster - just as you post this crap which you ALWAYS say, gomberg writes a post where villain did just that. you always say this we also point out many examples to the contrary and you still go on believing it... fine scared money is better for me anyway, but you might want to read this forum once in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

And maybe youre not nearly as smart as you obviously think you are
Old 10-25-2005, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
or maybe you just never show down your winners and you always think they have a monster - just as you post this crap which you ALWAYS say, gomberg writes a post where villain did just that. you always say this we also point out many examples to the contrary and you still go on believing it... fine scared money is better for me anyway, but you might want to read this forum once in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

And maybe youre not nearly as smart as you obviously think you are

[/ QUOTE ]

no, she is more likely to be as smart as she thinks she is than you are to be correct here.

Barron
Old 10-25-2005, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Sb is a solid thinking player able to make tough

This, and:

Quote:
sb minraises

the SB's minraise is the reason for this post. If his play was cut and dry and easy to read, it wouldn't need discussion would it? It sure confuses the hell out of me...it doesn't make any sense...could be a monster, could be a fishy play, could be freaking anything honestly. His min raise gets more money in the pot while offering irresistable odds(8-1). This could mean a flush draw, a pat straight, an information raise, seeing if you really have it? I like this play, and although it doesn't protect it sure does confuse the hell outta me(and you, yes even you fslesscdick), why he'd check overraise........you don't know what he ended up having do you? I'd like to know.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:55 AM

Default Results

Turn blanks sb overbets fold fold

and I'm left lost ;/