Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2005, 04:51 PM

Default online poker is so obviously rigged

I am in a masochistic mood this morning. I feel like having tomatoes and eggs thrown at my avatar and virtual toilet paper strewn about my online abode. But nevertheless, here are some pseudo paranoid rants:

1) When you quit playing, they send you money to entice you to come back.
2) If you watch the sitngo tournament list, there may not be much action for a long time. However, as soon as you sign up for a tournament, nine other players out of no where show up to play with you. These are not real players, rather shills that work for the website.
3) Limit games are full of bots who are programmed to take your money.
4) No-limit games are full of real-live shills who can see all the hole cards with their software and they can see the flop and river cards before everyone else.
5) They lock up the three money sites of sitngoes with the website shills
6) They lock up the big money payouts of multi table tournaments with their shills.
7) You lose the key hands that matter. You may win some coin flips that dont matter to make you feel better, but the key hands that decide whether you finish in the money or not you will always lose.
8) Computerized bot programming is not sophisticated enough to make no-limit players without it being obvious that they are in fact unimaginative bots. Hence the website hires shills to play in no-limit games. However, their software allows them to see everyone's hole cards and the complete flop, turn, and river, before everyone else does.
The limit cash games are full of bots. The cards are rigged so that these bots get lucky and win your money when you hold a big hand that gives them action.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:59 PM

Default Re: online poker is so obviously rigged

You're not as entertaining as stockman.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're not as entertaining as stockman.

[/ QUOTE ]
nh
Old 09-07-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am in a masochistic mood this morning. I feel like having tomatoes and eggs thrown at my avatar and virtual toilet paper strewn about my online abode. But nevertheless, here are some pseudo paranoid rants:

1) When you quit playing, they send you money to entice you to come back.
2) If you watch the sitngo tournament list, there may not be much action for a long time. However, as soon as you sign up for a tournament, nine other players out of no where show up to play with you. These are not real players, rather shills that work for the website.
3) Limit games are full of bots who are programmed to take your money.
4) No-limit games are full of real-live shills who can see all the hole cards with their software and they can see the flop and river cards before everyone else.
5) They lock up the three money sites of sitngoes with the website shills
6) They lock up the big money payouts of multi table tournaments with their shills.
7) You lose the key hands that matter. You may win some coin flips that dont matter to make you feel better, but the key hands that decide whether you finish in the money or not you will always lose.
8) Computerized bot programming is not sophisticated enough to make no-limit players without it being obvious that they are in fact unimaginative bots. Hence the website hires shills to play in no-limit games. However, their software allows them to see everyone's hole cards and the complete flop, turn, and river, before everyone else does.
The limit cash games are full of bots. The cards are rigged so that these bots get lucky and win your money when you hold a big hand that gives them action.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:12 PM

SHHHHH! Us shills need to earn a living somehow.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:21 PM

its only rigged against morons
Old 09-07-2005, 05:24 PM

and the next time a slew of 20-ish players tell me how they ran up $100 to $30000 or how they cleared $5000 last week I'm just going to remind myself that fantasy is important to younger people and that poker players are not always known to tell the truth.

I really want a full-tilt Jersey. They are so cool.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:25 PM

seems to me they wouldnt have to rig it against morons, only good players, eh Ben?
Old 09-07-2005, 05:30 PM

The came up with the name Full Tilt to prepare you for what will insue if you sign up and play.

-J
Old 09-07-2005, 05:33 PM

Has it ever occured to you that you just suck at poker?