Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2005, 08:06 PM

Default Re: dumb people and their dumb pocket pairs

eekpaypal: i agree with jman, you are the type of "moran" who gives us all your money, and makes us rich

stratman: something tells me that there is a terminal illness out there with your name on it, you feel good putting other people down? i guess it must be lonely down there at the bottom, so you want to bring people down and recruit some friends

Zen: that $2 chip in your icon must be whats left of your bank roll, thanks for bringing it to the forum for "show and tell"

CORed: "Tomatoe" vs "Tomaaaaaato"
Old 12-01-2005, 08:14 PM

Zen: that $2 chip in your icon must be whats left of your bank roll, thanks for bringing it to the forum for "show and tell"

georgiec
stranger
Reged: 11/29/05
Posts: 10 <--- and my first posts are in the Bad Beat Forum

That $2 chip lets you know where I work, you should come when you
start shaving and other grown-up stuff like that.

And it's not an icon...it's an avatar...and you are retarded. PWN3D. Go Home.

-ZEN
Old 12-01-2005, 08:37 PM

i know what an "avatar" is but i wanted to use lanuage you would understand to reply to your post, so i went to google and typed in "english to retard translations" i went to the first link and typed in "avatar" and the response they gave me "icon" so i used that word to relate better to you...

as far as you "working" there, i am sure the insults you dealt me are realy harsh around the lunch table in the break room, but not to someone who drives a 1987 Porsche 944 with mild side body damage.....OK?

and i am sorry that my first posts were in the "bad beat" forum, but i dont like to brag about the hands i win, just vent about the few i lose, i am not the one searching through the bad beat forum and insulting people, this place must be a second home for someone with $2 left in their bankroll..... i mean for someone who "works" there...

as for shaving, if you like your men shaved, i will be happy to shave before i come meet you, you sound TOO CUTE [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ....

and how did end your post to me??? what was it that you said??? "pwn3d"??? well now its my turn PWN3D!!!! go back to work junior, your gonna need to make more money so that you have something for the rest of us to take....SIT THE F-DOWN
Old 12-01-2005, 08:37 PM

You deserve to lose alot of money for raising 1BB.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
something tells me that there is a terminal illness out there with your name on it, you feel good putting other people down? i guess it must be lonely down there at the bottom, so you want to bring people down and recruit some friends

[/ QUOTE ]

-ZEN
Old 12-01-2005, 08:48 PM

awww i'm sorry, i thought i was being nice Zen, i figured that compared to what people normally say about you, my reply would only put you up....

i didnt mean to huwt youw widdow feewings [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

good reply btw, that one really hurt, i often wodered what people say when they realized they made a jackass of themselves, and now i know...

one of life's great mysteries solved courtesy of Zen
lets all give him a nice round of applause....TASTE IT!!!!

-George-

(NOTE TO SELF: find out which break room of whichever Circuit City Zen is sitting in and send over a bottle of bubbly with a bucket of ice and a card...put on the card "tough break kid, get drunk on me, use the bucket to ice down your marbles. yours -G-")
Old 12-01-2005, 09:03 PM

"tough break kid, get drunk on me, use the bucket to ice down your marbles."

The best you can do is an unfunny Tommy Boy quote?

I'm done...I refuse to have a wit battle with someone so unarmed.

-ZEN
Old 12-01-2005, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"tough break kid, get drunk on me, use the bucket to ice down your marbles."

The best you can do is an unfunny Tommy Boy quote?

I'm done...I refuse to have a wit battle with someone so unarmed.

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahhaha zen, you honor me, and make me laugh. you "refuse to have a wit battle with someone so unarmed" ahahahahahaha
you made a statement like that, yet you provide not even one illustration of me being "unarmed." the fact of the matter is that you were beat, be an adult and admit it.

just take defeat like a man, maybe one day you will get the best of me....not any day soon of course, but maybe with practice and a good trainer and a lot of reading you too can win a battle of words and wits...until then, stay out of adult conversations youngster [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

yours,
-G-
Old 12-01-2005, 09:23 PM

I learn today that just be cause you are not
speaking the english, you are can still find
moran like these george guy!

your post to make fun of people just re fraze what
they all redy called to you! you are teh suck!

may be worst add ision to worst forum!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 09:29 PM

your just a retarted moran.