Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2004, 10:10 PM

Default Cyndie, How stupid can you be? Spamming jek?!

So, I get this spam in my email a few days ago:

Subject: about a prop program it's not a spam

lol, already w/the lies

Body of email:

What is a Prop Player? Well really, a prop player is someone who enjoys playing online poker, has some free time, and would like to earn profit for playing the poker he/she enjoys.

. Prop players are here to always make sure that tables are open and new games are starting. Prop players can be experts at the game of poker or novices; it does not matter. Prop players should, however, be friendly, love the game of poker,

Every prop player is unique, and so we prefer to handle each prop player on a case by case basis, in order to customize a plan that takes in consideration each prop player's schedule and each prop player's desired payout.

We even have a prop player manager whose sole responsibility is to make sure that each prop player receives the individualized attention he or she desires.

So why not get paid for the hobby you love? It doesn't get much better than this.

If you are interested in potentially becoming a prop player, if even for a few hours a week

if youre interesting contact me at IAMADIRTYSPAMMER@aol.com

So, I used a different email account to inquire and see if I could find out who was spamming me. I get this email in reply:

Welcome to the pokerscene.com forum and prop program.

So many new things are happening, it is hard to start. At pokerscene.com, we look at poker and propping and referrals as the three keys to successful poker. Your job as a player is to get as much of your rake returned as possible, both by prop payments and by referral payments, and or course, winning poker!

Right now, we are almost laughing because the prop program that we have designed is so much more favorable to props than the traditional programs with scheduled times and tables, is so opposite to our freely scheduled program that it is funny.

You are welcome to set up an account at http://www.SOMEAFFILIATESITE.com/red...d=DIRTYSPAMMER

we are opening a new room with choicepoker.com...you will receive 50% of your rake share back on every hand you get CARDS! This is a very favorable method of computing prop pay. After a one month training period, you will get full prop pay

The site is finishing its last few modifications to the software and the people in charge are wonderful to work with.

There are also opportunities for you to make money sending your friends to the program...you receive 10% from their rake during their training, and 5% for up to six months!

Our program doesn't require set scheduled times for you to play, or high limits, or head up play. I designed it to be easy for props, and good for the sites.

We make referrals easy too...we are developing programs where you just talk to people who might want to play...ZERO pressure, just give them an internet link, or a cd...we help with the rest!

Please send us information on what times, limits and games you like and a little information about yourself...and we can get started!

So, the SpamQueen herself was so stupid as to spam me. Either that, or she has some real gems working for her in the spam factories. Let this be one more reason to avoid any site that has anything to do w/Mary McSpam. I am positive she got my email address from one of the following: PokerScene, Big Bet Poker, or Poker Pot. Who knows how much other spam I receive because she sells my address to whoever will give her a few bucks for her next bottle of vodka.

If you're on the fence about Cyndie, or just new here, STAY AWAY FROM HER. There are no depths this woman won't sink to to line her greedy dirty pockets.

And to you Cyndie: You're always saying "give me a chance to change your mind. Your 1st impression was wrong. Yadda yadda yadda. I work to help everyone blah blah blah." Bullshit bullshit bullshit. It's obvious you haven't changed one bit, and are still the same slimy rat. Go crawl back into your sewer.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Cyndie, How stupid can you be? Spamming jek?!

this sounded like such a GREAT deal i wanted to check it out but it seems your links aren't quite right.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Mr. Snow,

I'd be interested in some further details. I'm currently propping on another site right now but would lkie to hear what you have to offer. Which site and renumeration figures would be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.
I read your post on rec gambling about proping on line. Please send me some further details
I am interested. Let me know
I'm interested in becoming a prop player. Let me know the details, thanks.
Hello there,
I am an internet poker pro, and play about 7,000 hands/week. A friend of mine got an email from you, saying that you hire out people as props. Can you please give me some more details please, or put me in touch with the prop manager? I am very interested in propping, and would like to explore this possibility. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will know shortly how Lou had your email... If it is like most, it is the result of a forum or someplace where there was a request for information about prop programs coupled with a published email address.

The five short notes above are the ones I responded to. Which one were you?

This is not the first time there have been "plants" or "setups" where someone requested information, and then made accusations that we did something wrong.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will know shortly how Lou had your email... If it is like most, it is the result of a forum or someplace where there was a request for information about prop programs coupled with a published email address.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit with the lies. We both know you pulled it from one of the sources I mentioned.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell does it matter?

[ QUOTE ]
This is not the first time there have been "plants" or "setups" where someone requested information, and then made accusations that we did something wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not a plant or setup. I got spammed, you were the source of it. End of story. You DID do something wrong.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:03 PM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why the hell does it matter?

I had this problem with the prop (who still hasn't been paid) who complained about NoD.

Cyndie gave me a list of three props who had complained (Which tallied in part to my list of four that I knew about) and asked me which one needed paying.

When I decided that it was important that all props, semi-props, beta-props or half-ass-props who had actually bothered to complain might possibly want paying, she refused to proceed on the grounds I wouldn't drop my source in the cack.

It is a simple diversionary tactic, and it doesn't 'matter' as such, but it does give her a nice diversion while the rest of the people she screws over still await putting food on the table.

She happily continues with her BS, unaware of the misery she causes in other people's homes.

Having to put a new rack on the table every 500 or so hands when you have played 3 million is a costly affair, and making other people's lives a living nightmare is not important so long as when she shouts 'chips' the chip boy comes over.

(I believe the chip boy has to sign an agreement that no tips are required before he is allowed to serve her.)

Lori

Old 01-18-2004, 11:45 PM

Default Re: what is so bad about being a prop?

i had an opportunity to prop for a little while. it was excellent until the games at the site died down and I quit. I always recived my money on time. I think alot of players who like to prop, what is the big deal?
Old 01-18-2004, 11:52 PM

Default Re: what is so bad about being a prop?

[ QUOTE ]
what is the big deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

The big deal is that she persists with her spamming ways. She also most likely sells email addresses. This is not someone you can feel comfortable trusting with a penny, yet she continues to try and ingratiate herself here.
Old 01-19-2004, 01:21 AM

Oh boy. So Choice choses to do business with this woman. Oh boy.

>> After a one month training period, you will get full prop pay.
Oh boy. She’s gonna “train you” to be a prop while she collects your pay. After just one month of this training (I just can’t imagine just how much secret insider knowledge will be revealed to you), she will give you half of the money you are earning for her. Oh boy.

And she wants you to tell her how you found out it was her spamming you? Oh boy.

And let’s not forget that her latest defender, HoldenCaul, is the one who so recently decided that it was a good idea to send PM spam to quite a few people here, including me. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.
Old 01-19-2004, 02:51 AM

terry,
when i propped i got the initial bonus and 100% rake back from the first hand i played. all i was saying is that i think alot of people would enjoy having a rake kickback and propping for me for the short time the site lasted was excellent.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:06 AM

MAT Get rid of this focking spammer