Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Utterly confused with KK

Surely, you aren't suggesting limping behind two lmpers with KK? There doesn't seem to be anything questionable there in my opinion.

Three limpers, sorry. Still valid.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Re: Utterly confused with KK

[ QUOTE ]
Surely, you aren't suggesting limping behind two lmpers with KK? There doesn't seem to be anything questionable there in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont think anyone suggested that was an option.

[ QUOTE ]

Second, you say you don't like the raise with that many players involved but that is why the raise is there, to limit the already large field and give me a better chance of winning the hand, there was only "1 or 2" callers in front of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

As for raising the flop - regardless of the number of players in the hand - It seems unlikely that the flop raise here will drive anyone away or limit the field. The only player a flop raise might drive out at this point is the BB - still 2 others UTG and MP1 involved in the hand who have already committed one SB each so far on the flop and both will call your raise - me thinks you are building the pot up for someone else here.