Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 07:42 PM

Default TOURNAMENT QUERY: 5 DRAW, 5 STUD, HORSE, BADUGI

I would be able to host a tournament for those that are interested in playing any of the following games..
5 CARD DRAW
5 CARD STUD
7 CARD STUD
RAZZ
HORSE
BADUGI

The format can be a combination of the two most voted on games or a multi day event. I've always wanted to host a more nostalgic game so I'm gathering a list of interested players to participate. I think this can be a rather large event particularly for those who would like a break from Hold-Em or for those who miss the games like the ones mentioned. I use to play these games often in California and for that reason I would love to host it at The Bike as a type of "nostalgic" tournament. The establishment and dealers are the easy part, the players on the other hand seem to be at least curious. I have almost 100 interested so if we keep the numbers up a February tournament would be the goal. It's a great opportunity to hone those ever important bluffing skills when it comes to Poker's most difficult games. Please post or e-mail interests, questions or comments to the following address mebluffin@yahoo.com and I will get back to you.

-normaljoe