Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 11:35 PM

Default Three college totals

Three unders that I like:

LSU-Alabama (37)
Auburn-Georgia (41)
Florida St.-Clemson (46.5)

I got Florida St.-Clemson at 47 so there's already been action on the under.

If you've been following the SEC you know the offenses in this conference are worthless. Most of the big games have gone under. There have been more points in ACC contests but I think 46.5 is too many here.

I like the LSU-Alabama under so much I may go all-in like that kid did on the Falcons-Saints game.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:04 AM

Default Re: Three college totals

I know alot about FSU and I wouldn't bet the under here. The national perception of FSU stems alot from the UM game earlier in the season with the final score of 10-7, but every FSU game since that one, up until the NC State game last week, has gone over the total. The reason for this is that Drew Weatherford has played pretty well (except for a few hiccups, most notably last week) and FSU's D has not played very well. As well, FSU has not established any kind of run game, or even tried to for that matter, so they don't run alot of time off the clock. I could see this game being a shootout, much like the FSU-Maryland or FSU-Wake games from earlier in the year.

I can see those SEC games going under, most of the big games in the SEC have this year. Good Luck,

PTN