Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2005, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Consolidated challenge list

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think there's enough money I could be paid to ingest a bleach-like product

[/ QUOTE ]

that is because you are a pussy

[/ QUOTE ]

in that case, enjoy the bleach.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:29 PM

Ones i might be interested in watching (heh, my first post said i usually don't get into this type of stuff, turns out i'm a lying sack o [censored])

eat something, maybe some Taco Bell, and then drink some syrup of ipecac try and hold it down a la family guy

I would add the suggestion that what they eat contain color (a bowl of strawberry ice cream at the end of the meal would give the puke a nice pink color).

watching people puke is funny.

Question, who owns the rights to these videow? if we get a ton of them we could build a pay website whose proceeds would go towards more videos.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:34 PM

Default Re: Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter

Perhaps there should be a condition that should you attempt a challenge and fail, the video of you spewing baseball sized chunk of wasabi/horse feces/etc. should be used as your avatar here for a period of one month.
Old 10-29-2005, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ingesting bleach can cause oral, esophageal and gastric burns as well as produce nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain. Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

we're talking generic bleach, not the good stuff like tide

joking aside, I will call the poison control center to find out what the consequences might be for real and then maybe rescind my bid (or, even better, up the stakes)
Old 10-29-2005, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

we're talking generic bleach, not the good stuff like tide

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that sodium hypochlorite molecule with Tide stamped on it is wayyyyy more powerful.

As for drinking bleach, that would be a very bad idea. You might as well ask him to swallow broken glass. His stomach should look similar afterwards. Oh ya, I forgot it's a neurotoxin and often releases chlorine gas. Pretty cool how that esophagus is right next to the trachea.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Pledge update

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are many exciting benefits to these sponsorship levels, I'm sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am currently working on the complete package of benefits for each level. So far, this is what I have:

PLATINUM LEVEL: Get asterisk next to your name on list indicating you are PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSOR.

[/ QUOTE ]
how about a "diamond" level between gold and platinum? for like a hundred bucks? maybe with an exclamation point next to the name. if not, count me in for gold.
Old 10-30-2005, 02:04 AM

how bad is wasabi str8 up? would that be a good challenge? like a fair amount of wasabi fwiw
Old 10-30-2005, 02:28 AM

The eating onion thing isn't much. My cousin eats onions raw like apples because he likes it.
Old 10-30-2005, 02:41 AM

I know he said he'll do anything but I really doubt any sane person will be up for this. I'm actually pretty interested in seeing someone taking a baby sea wasp (about 1 foot of tentacles) and putting it on their leg. It won't kill them, but they will wish it had.
Old 10-30-2005, 02:57 AM

Some people have srong allergic reactions to venoms. I wouldn't mess with that kind of thing. I used to get stung by small man'o'wars almost every day, but one time I got hit by the wrong one or something, and I was flat on my back, couldn't breathe, and thought I was dying. Worse, I slipped under the water in the bathtub I was soaking in after my friends helped me stagger home and didn't care that I was dying. I was starting to lose consciousness just as it suddenly hit me that not caring if you died was crazy. I wasn't getting a lot of oxygen, and was so out of it I just wanted the pain to stop and wasn't a good judge of things like whether dying was okay.

Seriously, don't mess with stuff like that.