Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2005, 11:44 AM

Default Re: Bananie? Say it isn\'t So!

report suspicions to the site and see what they do
Old 09-11-2005, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First of all, there are like 8 different variations of his name, so that right there is against the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

This I don't understand. Please explain

[ QUOTE ]
I play against Bananie a lot, and once when he cracked my AA with T2o from the BB

[/ QUOTE ]

So he is a bot that got lucky or are you saying he knew which cards were coming next?
Old 09-11-2005, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First of all, there are like 8 different variations of his name, so that right there is against the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I play against Bananie a lot, and once when he cracked my AA with T2o from the BB

[/ QUOTE ]

So he is a bot that got lucky or are you saying he knew which cards were coming next?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it's a conspiracy. Here is a decent player, usually very tight, yet here he plays T2? Seems out of character. Like maybe it's some donkey who set up the bot, but during this particular session, it was the donkey, not the bot, who was playing. Another factor pointing towards this is that this was one of the few times that Bananie spoke in the chat box.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:40 PM

Bananie plays an ungodly number of hours. I once asked him how many hours he plays and he responded saying that he tried to play like 12 hours a day and 6 or 7 tables. So don't think he's a bot, just has little social life.
Old 09-11-2005, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bananie plays an ungodly number of hours. I once asked him how many hours he plays and he responded saying that he tried to play like 12 hours a day and 6 or 7 tables. So don't think he's a bot, just has little social life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's what I thought. Case closed.
Old 09-11-2005, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said he was a bot... I asked if anyone else on these forums was as certain as this accuser dude was at the table. That is why I wouldn't report him, 'cause it had never occurred to me before.

As far as the name variations are concerned, he has Bananie11, Bananie18, Bananie33 etc. Since he has more variations then there are skins, he must have gnome accounts, unless he changes his name every 6 mos as allowed, but wouldn't you do more than just change numbers?

Regardless, the general consensus is that he's not a bot, so we can drop it.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, this dude accusing him of being a bot made me think. First of all, there are like 8 different variations of his name, so that right there is against the rules. Second of all, he plays A LOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Stacy's Mom is definitely a bot too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not a bot B...
Old 09-12-2005, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As far as the name variations are concerned, he has Bananie11, Bananie18, Bananie33 etc. Since he has more variations then there are skins, he must have gnome accounts, unless he changes his name every 6 mos as allowed, but wouldn't you do more than just change numbers?

[/ QUOTE ]
Obviously he likes being Bananie. Sounds very human of him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Changing the number is enough to throw PT, PokerEdge, and the HUDs for a loop. I certainly don't have time to go through my database, pick out aliases for the same player, and crosslink them so the composite stats appear as soon as any alias sits down at my table.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at the table when bananie said this too. Also, one time bananie came to the table, took the seat next to me, with 150 and added on up to 300 before even starting. Just to break balls I added on up to 500, and he returned. Back and forth until we both had around 1000. It was just screwin' around but this is no bot.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:43 PM

Just some guy playing rock tight, making a living on rakeback.