Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 08:15 PM

Default Opinion on fulltilt

ok so im looking to put some money on fulltilt to play some .25 NL but I wanted to know peoples opinions for these stakes at the site. Ive played on almost every other major site except this one. Just wanna hear a few opinions
Old 11-22-2005, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Opinion on fulltilt

If your in it for the 100% match bonus, I don't see you clearing it any time this decade at 25NL. That is all I have to add.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:26 PM

bump, what site would u compare it to within these sites (pokerroom,absolute,party,pstars,UB)
Old 11-22-2005, 08:27 PM

Maybe I just suck at poker entirely but I can't win money at NL $100 and below on there. I beat the NL $200 and $400 on Party pretty good. Horrible play, but my flopped flush loses to their top pair no flush draw when they runner runner boat on a consistent basis. LOL this sounds so bad reading this but I hate this site with a passion.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:31 PM

lol everyones entitled to have a hated site, mine is absolute because its a slower uglier pokerstars.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If your in it for the 100% match bonus, I don't see you clearing it any time this decade at 25NL. That is all I have to add.

[/ QUOTE ]

You COULD clear it if you multitable. See, they give you a portion of the rake. So as long as someone raises or it's about a family pot, you'll get a portion of the rake towards your bonus. You HAVE to multitable and you HAVE to put in like 2-3 hours a day. But the good thing is you can clear half of it or less. It's not "all or nothing". in other words, you get doled out your bonus in $20 increments. So every $20 you clear, it gets payed to you. Unlike POkerstars, you have to earn the whole amount or else you get nothing. But the bad thing about FTP is that you have a time limit of 4 months. The good thing about Stars is no time limit. The bad thing about Stars is once you withdraw any amount b4 your bonus, your bonus attainment is wiped out and no more bonus for you....
FullTilt's pretty soft too at the 10 cent/ 25 cent levels... I think you can do it... Go for it... it's 100%... what have you got to lose?? (money.) haha...
gl man...
Old 11-22-2005, 09:32 PM

thanks man ill give it a try
Old 11-22-2005, 09:46 PM

I've done just fine clearing out the bonus on fulltilt. If you like SnG's they also give you some credit toward the bonus for playing those, I believe a $20+2 gets you just under $1 toward your bonus, not much, but it helps. I usually play one $20+2 and two .50/1 NL tables at once, play through maybe three tourneys and 6 short cash games (until tourney gets interesting) in a night and clear several bonus dollars a night easily.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:30 PM

Is the 100% bonus 5x or 10x raked hands or what?
Old 11-22-2005, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bump, what site would u compare it to within these sites (pokerroom,absolute,party,pstars,UB)

[/ QUOTE ]

It is like UB except it is 9 handed.