Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 06:12 PM

Default What site do you play on?

I used to play on Party, switched to Empire and am still there. I'm trying to find a new site though with lots of donkies and rakeback.

Where do you guys play?
Old 11-07-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Re: What site do you play on?

NL25 on Party
Old 11-07-2005, 06:36 PM

Stars. Sorry no r-keb-ack.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:46 PM

Party.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:57 PM

I used to play pokerroom, but switched recently to stars because they have better gameselection and they charge less rake.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:23 PM

I Play mostly on the x-party skins, Empire, Multi & Euro - with RB, bonuses are better than ever before, rumors that there are no fish left are greatly exaggerated, at least at the low levels I play at. 1000NL+ seems dead most of the time though.

Stars - I play here on occasion, these days 0.01/0.02 Heads up tables, but sometimes up 6-max or full ring NL, up to $100 (usually $25). As 4_2_it said, there is no RB here. Bonus are reqular, but not so generous as others - approx $120 every 2 months. There are rumors that there are no fish at Stars. This is also not true, there are plenty - They are often the world's largest poker room. Well worth getting an account here, if you have not already.

Newest addition: Interpoker, Crypto network. High% RB here, also monthly $90 bonus. Not huge number of tables, but NL players are very fishy in my brief experience. Good games, but often have to mix buy-inus to gwt 4 tables going. Bonus does not deduct from RB here, which is good for obv. reasons.

Absolute: will probably try soon, Bonus aparrently does not deduct from RB, bonus seems generous and frequent but slow to clear from what I read.

UB: Also gonna try soon, Frequent bonus + RB available, games supposed to be hard, but so are games on the x-skins, so we'll see.

Enjoy!

dave.
Old 11-07-2005, 10:54 PM

How are the Full Tilt games? I am thinking of playing there to get that 600 dollar deposit bonus.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to play on Party, switched to Empire and am still there. I'm trying to find a new site though with lots of donkies and rakeback.

Where do you guys play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Prima-because I have rakeback there.

Ultimate Bet- Whenever I get a reload bonus/

Stars- Because its awesome.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

UB: Also gonna try soon, Frequent bonus + RB available, games supposed to be hard, but so are games on the x-skins, so we'll see.

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a huge myth. The games at UB are as soft as everywhere else. Since the Party split, I've been playing there exclusively and I've never made so much money. I've been playing real well lately, but the games are very soft. The first couple weeks I played 50NL and the last week or so 100NL. 100NL is a bit more aggressive, but both are very good. And the bonuses are great and rakeback is just icing on the cake.