Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 05:12 AM

Default Re: I used to be smart....

[ QUOTE ]
He was an odd, confused guy who made posts similar, but fundamentally different to this current imposter.

His posts were characterized by their relentless stupidity, but also occasionally a beautiful bit of absurdity.

He was one of El Diablo's stupid projects--elevate a mostly worthless poster to "special" status by making laudatory comments at a couple key junctures. Most people would acknowledge what a worthless, stupid, funny-only-in-the-if-you-type-random-words-long-enough-eventually-there-will-be-something-funny way if Diablo hadn't decided to play his little game with his various sycophants.

Whoever made the original gimmick account forgot how to write it, or some bored moron decided to revive it. I'm guessing the latter.

You are missing nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Fundamentally different??IM THE SAME GUY!!!!!!!!!!
Edit:Also, just so you know, it was Never a gimiick account
Old 12-17-2005, 05:25 AM

ICH,

Do you think Bruiser is a mostly worthless poster?
Old 12-17-2005, 05:28 AM

Oooo...
I forgot that you elevated him. Bruiser is clearly one of the awesomest posters on the site for a long time. Credit for that.

KKF, however, I liked him better when he posted obscenely obnoxious comments and highly successful unconventional strategy. Now the same people who shot him down slobber all over him, though that one isn't quite your responsiblity.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:35 AM

Bryce I was similar to you. I was a physics student at the University of Michigan. I studied hard. Got good/great grades in my intro classes. Took one semester of the hard stuff, Intermediate Mechanics, Intermediate Electrodynamics and Quantum Mechanics and I still did very well. Then over my Junior year Winter Break, I lost my girlfriend, my mind, my everything. I developed a drug habit (which I've overcome. I took a semester off and then barely pulled C's (a few D's tood) until I graduated. I really don't think I'll be a smart again. Maybe you could but I 'm just saying there is no shame. I just have no ambition. You should watch this movie called "Project Grizzly." Bryce, you need to find your Grizzly Bear Suit. I'm still looking for mine, I hope you find yours.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He was one of El Diablo's stupid projects--elevate a mostly worthless poster to "special" status by making laudatory comments at a couple key junctures. Most people would acknowledge what a worthless, stupid, funny-only-in-the-if-you-type-random-words-long-enough-eventually-there-will-be-something-funny way if Diablo hadn't decided to play his little game with his various sycophants.

[/ QUOTE ]

this part was rather awesome. thank you for recognizing this
Old 12-17-2005, 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oooo...
I forgot that you elevated him. Bruiser is clearly one of the awesomest posters on the site for a long time. Credit for that.

KKF, however, I liked him better when he posted obscenely obnoxious comments and highly successful unconventional strategy. Now the same people who shot him down slobber all over him, though that one isn't quite your responsiblity.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]ITSA CLUB!!!!

In the realm of OOT long, long ago There was kingdom. EL diablo ruled. and at his side was his bitch incohate hand.Incohate hand was venemous and arrogant. and secretly believed he one day could be king.He advised people on important matters and judged them feverously.Sometimes they would let fools into their imaginary kingdom.Usually they were thrown in the lake of fire. btu occasionally mercy was taken on them by the gentle hands of el diablo and they were made to wear the jesters cap and given exquisite food.
then one day they allowed the most poorest man in all the kingdom into the temple.He was from the land of Kansas and wore rags. ICH hissed "what are you doing sire, he is repulsive."
"no he will be very entertaining"

And so he wore the jesters cap and ate fine foods, but then they decided to get rid of him.He was thrown into the lake of fire.
Then Bryce woke up and ate some waffles. He forgot his [censored] dream and the absurd character of incohate hand in like 5 seconds. He lit a joint and laughed.today wasgoing to be a good day
Old 12-17-2005, 05:47 AM

spaceman, you are off on a couple key considerations. Bruiser is "awesomest" because he writes with such earnestness, such sincerety and such adorable naivety. He's clearly a very bright kid, and his far-left leaning politics endear him to me. His awkwardness is also appealing.

ICH, however, will not stand. I have no idea where the "c" is drawn from.

I prefer caustic and pretentious, but have it your way.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
spaceman, you are off on a couple key considerations. Bruiser is "awesomest" because he writes with such earnestness, such sincerety and such adorable naivety. He's clearly a very bright kid, and his far-left leaning politics endear him to me. His awkwardness is also appealing.

[/ QUOTE ] who is awesomest.I never even used that word
Old 12-17-2005, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] who is awesomest.I never even used that word

[/ QUOTE ]

Bruiser is awesomest, sometimes.

Your previous post was a little better, but you try too hard.
Old 12-17-2005, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always read your screenname as "In Choate Hand" not that that makes any sense. or maybe it's "Inch Oate Hand" which again makes no sense. So what is it supposed to mean, or is it like one of those jokes that isn't funny if you have to explain it?