Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 12:00 PM

Default PP Points Not Tabulating

Trying to finish off that Pop-Up, and only got 1 point tabulated for the 28th and and 1 point for the 29th. I e-mailed them explaining that I've played over 3500 hands since the 28th and they responded by saying that they were having "technical difficulties" with the points being "tabulated" and would hopefully be "rectified" in a couple of days.

Since many affiliates read this section I'm hoping someone will be able to tell me if they are still getting raked hand info for their players or if something like this has happened before and then when it's fixed does indeed include the lost day's stats?

It's so frustrating to know I finished that bonus, then have this snafu happen.

Thanks,
Terry
Old 10-30-2005, 12:35 PM

Default Re: PP Points Not Tabulating

I have 0 points for the 28th and 29th despite playing 800 hands each day. However, I received 200 raked day bonus points on the 29th.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:53 PM

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. Played over 1,000 hands on the 28th and 29th, but 0 points for those days. Also see the 200 points bonus on the 29th.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have 0 points for the 28th and 29th despite playing 800 hands each day. However, I received 200 raked day bonus points on the 29th.

[/ QUOTE ]

My PP's for the 28th were added, but not the PP's from the 29th.

And I played enough on the 29th to earn 1150 points which would have put me over the top for my $755 bonus!!!

I received the 'raked day' bonus PP's as well.

I wonder if it has something to due with the Halloween tickets thing?

Just sending them an email now. This has me VERY concerned.
Old 10-30-2005, 02:37 PM

I have the same situation: zero regular points for Oct 28th and 29th despite playing a ton of hands.

They'll sort it eventually I am sure.

Guy.
Old 10-30-2005, 03:51 PM

same here, played about 1500 hands yesterday and about 800 hands the day before. 0 PP points both days.
Old 10-30-2005, 09:48 PM

For anyone worried about their raked hand counts for VIP - they have the hand counts correct (or pretty close). I emailed vip@partypoker.com and they confirmed my count even though my party points are missing for the 28th (when I played about 1500 hands).
Old 10-30-2005, 09:57 PM

I understand that sites will have glitches from time to time. But this seems kind of silly.
I don't remember Stars ever having a situation where their players suddenly weren't earning FPP's (and, of course, the FPP's are the criteria used for clearing bonuses there).

I also believe that if Stars DID have a problem with their FPP's and bonuses for some reason, they would work VERY hard to clear it up quickly...and in the interim would send out an e-mail or include a pop-up on their client explaining that it's being worked on.
The fact that the Party points just stopped working...but they don't say anything about it unless you are fortunate enough to have them respond to your e-mail, is kind of annoying.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:36 AM

anybody get their total points reset? i just checked my account and they reset it back to 0 on the 25th...wtf?
Old 10-31-2005, 08:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anybody get their total points reset?

[/ QUOTE ]

From the Players club T&C...

[ QUOTE ]
1. ..."Inactivity" for the purposes of the Player’s Club means not earning Player’s Club "Regular Party Points" for a continuous period of 30 days....

6. In the event of your Party Points Account falling into Inactivity (as defined in Paragraph 1 above) the full balance of your Party Points shall be forfeited.

[/ QUOTE ]