Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 05:27 PM

Default Tales from the short bus

CO is one of the most terrible players I've seen in a while. He is playing every hand and most often chasing to the river and calling down w/A-high or better. I have some fun with him after this hand. Button is reasonable.

Hero limps in MP1 w/8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], CO calls, Button raises, BB calls, Hero calls, CO calls

Flop: J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Hero bets, CO calls, button raises, BB fold, Hero calls, CO calls.

Turn: J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Hero checks, CO checks, button bets, Hero raises, CO cold-calls, button 3-bets, Hero caps, CO cold-calls 2 more, button calls

River: J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Hero bets, CO raises, button calls, Hero 3-bets, CO raises all-in, button folds, Hero calls

I really thought CO must have caught a smaller set somewhere along the way. What elso could he have? He tables 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] for the rivered inside strt that he called 2 cold twice on the turn to chase. Uhg!

After this I tell him I bet he rode the short bus to school. I start singing a song I made up about riding the short bus every time he's in a hand. Later he gets in the whipsaw between my quad 9's and another player's KK and loses the rest if his stack. Time to take the short bus home!
Old 12-06-2005, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Tales from the short bus

*** You are ignoring this user ***

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] this forum!
Old 12-06-2005, 06:12 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 12-06-2005, 06:47 PM

nh
Old 12-07-2005, 04:20 AM

LOL. I'll have you know it was much higher than .25/.5. It was 1/2! Oh the pain!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]