Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Who are the worlds best 7-Stud players?

[ QUOTE ]
I hear there is a fierce new player "IBlewTheTeam"? Anybody know anything about her?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG she is an UNBELIEVABLE player.. I folded rolled aces the other day when she raised a pot in front of me... Its as if my hand is turned face up for her to see... I am moving to a different limit where I can avoid playing against her... I suggest everyone does the same.
Old 07-19-2005, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hear there is a fierce new player "IBlewTheTeam"? Anybody know anything about her?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG she is an UNBELIEVABLE player.. I folded rolled aces the other day when she raised a pot in front of me... Its as if my hand is turned face up for her to see... I am moving to a different limit where I can avoid playing against her... I suggest everyone does the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Occasionally a player like that comes along, and you're better off just folding. Getting in a hand with her is almost -EV no matter what you're holding.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:35 PM

I feel I need to add my warnings about this "...Team" player too. I like to see the universe of stud players expand because it is good for the game, but this is one player we could all do without. If you sense she is taking you to the river, then get out.

Prior to her arrival, of the regular players I have encountered I thought chef and casholakid were the strongest as others have said here. Cash caught me on a trap last night, that left me feeling pretty amateurish once it was done. Pretty interesting "he thinks I think that he thinks" stuff going on. You don't like to lose hands, but sometimes you have to be impressed when you get outfoxed.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel I need to add my warnings about this "...Team" player too. I like to see the universe of stud players expand because it is good for the game, but this is one player we could all do without. If you sense she is taking you to the river, then get out.

Prior to her arrival, of the regular players I have encountered I thought chef and casholakid were the strongest as others have said here. Cash caught me on a trap last night, that left me feeling pretty amateurish once it was done. Pretty interesting "he thinks I think that he thinks" stuff going on. You don't like to lose hands, but sometimes you have to be impressed when you get outfoxed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beermoney is a she? Wow, didn't see that one coming. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

As for your trapped "he thinks I think etc" scenario, would you care to elaborate on the hand and what happened? (like that 30/60 HU hand we can comment on)

Cheers,
SDM
Old 07-19-2005, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Beermoney is a she? Wow, didn't see that one coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

note that there's nothing in "iblewtheteam" that really means it has to be a SHE...

HE could still blow the team... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2005, 07:15 PM

who says its a mens team?
Old 07-19-2005, 07:45 PM

I dont play as much stud now as I used to, but I have probably played more of it on party than most anyone here. I have also played with just about every soild player. Unless things have changed, Chef and Roland are the best stud players that play there currently.

Mike Emery
Old 07-19-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless things have changed, DoucheDog and RichBitch69 are the best stud players that play there currently.

Mike Emery

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

From all I can tell, IBlewTheTeam is a female.
Old 07-19-2005, 08:33 PM

To jeffage: not any more at Taj at those limits. Actually, I cannot recall that game but 40/80 and the 100/200 a couple times and was happy to break even. I lean more toward the lower limit games bacause of health issues (less anxiety, lower heart rate).
Old 07-19-2005, 09:43 PM

Andy take it from me you are a better player than me. Anyhow check out Ciaffone's PL & NL Poker page 171 which refers to shorthanded play. After a couple players leave the game for dinner Zee, Ciaffione and Lott decide to hold the game together. Both Bob Ciaffone and Zee get mauled by Lott the game was NLH. Sure it was not stud but it was shorthanded