Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

that website you linked has a free bitorrent of the movie. It will take a while to download, but hey, I don't want to pay for this crap.

I think 9/11 is one of those events that most Americans don't want to question and investigate beyond, who did it. Its painful to reflect on that day. My cousin went to 30 funerals in 30 days following 9/11. Its that type of emotion which makes this so hard.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This whole thread demonstrates the delusions of the lefties here.

What does some economist know about buildings or national security?

You guys will believe any old kook as long as it fits your anti-Bush ("Bush is Evil") template.

That is just sad, sad, sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has nothing to do with right/left, conservative/republican. Nice try.

[/ QUOTE ]

The title of this thread is: "Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse" suggesting a Bush administration conspiracy of silence. So, yes, the "Bush is Evil" template is very much in play here.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a government conspiracy of silence. Since Bush is in office, you can say it's a Bush conspiracy if you want. I But if you read the posts, nobody's bashing Bush.

On a side note, I think this country did need to go to war - therefore I think something like 9/11 would have happened even if Bush didn't win the 2000 election.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that website you linked has a free bitorrent of the movie. It will take a while to download, but hey, I don't want to pay for this crap.

I think 9/11 is one of those events that most Americans don't want to question and investigate beyond, who did it. Its painful to reflect on that day. My cousin went to 30 funerals in 30 days following 9/11. Its that type of emotion which makes this so hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's a lot of grieving. Well I'm glad you approach this with an open mind. Most people immediately disregard it as bogus without looking at the evidence. It's a hard thing to comprehend, mentally and emotionally. I hope everybody here downloads that bittorant and approaches it with an open mind. (It gets reeeal good when it shows the pictures of the Pentagon BEFORE the collapse. Those pictures should be enough to convince anybody.)
Old 06-16-2005, 09:02 PM

I'll be gone for the night, but open for discussion later on during some intense 4-tabling.
Old 06-16-2005, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The title of this thread is: "Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse" suggesting a Bush administration conspiracy of silence. So, yes, the "Bush is Evil" template is very much in play here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I titled the thread and I voted for Bush. I have no Bush-bashing agenda, although I admit I'm not a huge fan. The title reflected that someone working under the leader of the free world (Bush) has questioned 9/11, and is saying something polar to what Bush has said. No more, no less.
Old 06-16-2005, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not entirely. Why did NORAD stand down on 9/11? Remember when Bush and Rice said that no one had any idea that someone would fly planes into buildings? Then why was NORAD running hijacking flight simulations the morning of 9/11?

Or the NORAD deal could just be bogus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm having trouble following your logic. I'll take off my aluminum beanie that keeps the CIA from reading my brainwaves and see if that helps.
Old 06-16-2005, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I love conspiracy theories!

The government pulled all this off without a hitch. This is the same government who:

Couldn’t fly 5 helicopters into Iran without two of the running into each other.

Can’t manage to get the DC government running well

Can’t respond to a simple Freedom of information act without taking 6 month

Couldn’t stop one nut job from landing on the White house lawn

Dredges the wrong channel in the Chesapeake Bay

Spends $58,000 on a coffee maker

And yet they coordinated 9/11 to the minute, had no errors, and no one blabbed to the press.

Yeah right.
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, are you retarded? This is what your saying:

This is far to complicated a mission to pull of successfully by the world's most powerful and intelligent government. It would definitely take the likes of a bunch of disorganized cave-dwelling camel-jockeys on the other side of the globe to pull off something of this magnitude.

It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid the majority of people in this world are.

And by the way, the "press" tell us exactly what government and corporation want us to hear. Now go back to doing what you're told to do, buy, watch, wear, etc...
Old 06-16-2005, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they would have Bush trained to act surprised

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would they train him to look scared shitless?
Old 06-16-2005, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
they would have Bush trained to act surprised

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would they train him to look scared shitless?

[/ QUOTE ]

Durrr think about it. 9/11 was put on to scare the people into war. Thousands die, a symbol of America falls to the ground... our President's even scared!

BTW, how would you expect them to train him?
Old 06-16-2005, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love conspiracy theories!

The government pulled all this off without a hitch. This is the same government who:

Couldn’t fly 5 helicopters into Iran without two of the running into each other.

Can’t manage to get the DC government running well

Can’t respond to a simple Freedom of information act without taking 6 month

Couldn’t stop one nut job from landing on the White house lawn

Dredges the wrong channel in the Chesapeake Bay

Spends $58,000 on a coffee maker

And yet they coordinated 9/11 to the minute, had no errors, and no one blabbed to the press.

Yeah right.
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, are you retarded? This is what your saying:

This is far to complicated a mission to pull of successfully by the world's most powerful and intelligent government. It would definitely take the likes of a bunch of disorganized cave-dwelling camel-jockeys on the other side of the globe to pull off something of this magnitude.

It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid the majority of people in this world are.

And by the way, the "press" tell us exactly what government and corporation want us to hear. Now go back to doing what you're told to do, buy, watch, wear, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said. I thought I was the only 2+2er who knew all this. It makes it clear why Governor Arnold said "95% of the people need to be told what to do."