Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2005, 10:55 AM

Default Herbally Induced Tilt

Man, I started taking some herbal speed to lose a few pounds. Last night I think it may have put me on tilt. I started to get really pissed at this guy who kept rivering miricle cards to beat me. I kinda went nuts and normally I am very even keeled.

I started trying to isolate him and then realized I was tilting and sat out on that table for 10 hands. Then I went back and it just started to happen again. I steamed off the rest of my money at the table.

I decided to take tonight off and just finish HOH2 because Im afraid it will happen again. Anyone else ever had this kind of problem?

Greg
Old 09-26-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Herbally Induced Tilt

Only when I smoke grass!
Old 09-26-2005, 02:03 PM

Anything that f's with your metabolism will affect state of mind, and therefore your play.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:37 PM

What are you taking? I need to lose some weight [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2005, 01:07 PM

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/

Seriously. Excercise and good diet is the best way.
Old 09-28-2005, 01:36 PM

I've never had that problem.

But then again, I have never been stupid enough to take narcotics to lose weight.
Old 09-28-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I run 3 miles 3 to 4 times a week and lift upper body 2 times using the Body For Life weight routine. Im going to weight watchers to fix my diet. I just want faster results. Im taking trimspa 32X which is mainly to reduce hunger cravings but the Hoodia is also supposed to make you more aggressive when working out. I think it also makes you more aggressive period.

I took the night off after my tiltorama and I feel much better now. I also stopped taking my evening dose since I only play at night.

Greg
Old 09-28-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I run 3 miles 3 to 4 times a week and lift upper body 2 times using the Body For Life weight routine. Im going to weight watchers to fix my diet. I just want faster results. Im taking trimspa 32X which is mainly to reduce hunger cravings but the Hoodia is also supposed to make you more aggressive when working out. I think it also makes you more aggressive period.

I took the night off after my tiltorama and I feel much better now. I also stopped taking my evening dose since I only play at night.

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez man - if you are doing all that, then just cut out the drugs and keep at it. Those supplements are NOT HEALTHY. They f*ck with your mental state and they f*ck with your metabolism - why would you want that?

Honestly, it sometimes amazes me the lengths people are willing to go to for weight loss.

If you are going to do this, why not just smoke crack - I doubt its much worse for you, you will get even faster results, and it will give you a real high.

Plus, if you are doing all that exercise, then you NEED to eat.

Also - just curious why you aren't doing any lower-body weights? If you keep running and just focusing on upper body, you are going to look like an orange being held up by two toothpicks.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really good that you work out. For most people running a couple of times a week is enough to get/stay in shape. Have you been running like that for long? If not, then keep at it for a while and probably the pounds will slowly decrease. If yes, well then I say good job! But you are guy who has to worker harder to get in shape.

I don't know anything about dieting drugs, but I feel pretty confident that they are bad for you.

Your main problem seems to be the food you're eating (hunger cravings).

Try eating more good foods that will keep you full.
Try eating smaller portions regularily. That way you won't get as much cravings.
Try eating a vegetable before you start your other (calorie dense) food.
... these are just some tips from the tip of my head.

At http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13 you really have everything you need to know about good diet. Just make it your start-up page for your internet browser. And browse it for a few months just like you do 2+2. You'll learn a ton. You don't need weight watchers for learning about diet. If you need them for motivation then that's a whole other thing.

EDIT: You're already doing the hardest part of getting in shape, running. Diet is easy.

EDIT: Check out http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...ad.php?t=21113 . Especially the shopping list.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez man - if you are doing all that, then just cut out the drugs and keep at it. Those supplements are NOT HEALTHY. They f*ck with your mental state and they f*ck with your metabolism - why would you want that?

Honestly, it sometimes amazes me the lengths people are willing to go to for weight loss.

If you are going to do this, why not just smoke crack - I doubt its much worse for you, you will get even faster results, and it will give you a real high.

Plus, if you are doing all that exercise, then you NEED to eat.

Also - just curious why you aren't doing any lower-body weights? If you keep running and just focusing on upper body, you are going to look like an orange being held up by two toothpicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to do lower body weights but I have some joint problems that get aggrivated by it in combination with running. I stretch but it doesnt help so I just backburnered the lowerbody weights since Im getting pretty good toneing with the running.

Crack doesnt seem like a viable option but maybe ... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Im not looking for long term herbal usage, just a boost to get back to fighting weight.

Greg