Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: McDonalds employees set world record for idiotcy

That is completly different than what happened at McDonalds. First off they weren't administering the shocks to themselves. Secondly, shocking someone in a labratory experiment situation is infinetly less stupid than striping or administering a strip search on the request of a cop on a phone. I'm not even going to get into the fellatio.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not even going to get into the fellatio.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you get really desperate.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:41 PM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 11-14-2005, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone else think it's possible that any of us would do something comparably irresponsible in this situation? seriously. I don't think this has much to do with intelligence. I think it has to do with a subscription to authority.

there was a psychological study a while back on the effects of authority (I forget the name of it, maybe someone knows). some random people were told they were participating in a study on the effects of electricity on the human body. they were sat in front of a video monitor where they could see their human subject (an actor), and a control pad for administering different "shocks." they were told to administer higher and higher levels of shocks until the actor would be writhing on the floor in pain.

many of the participants continued to administer the shocks until the subject "passed out."

I'm not saying that you guys would force an underage girl to give you head. but it's easy to say "god, people are so dumb sometimes." and it annoys me when it's dismissed as being that simple. it's not. it's human nature. and blaming it on so-called stupidity isn't doing anything to help the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stanley Milgram
Old 11-14-2005, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored], I've ate at that McDonalds before HAHAHAHA

Mt. Washington isn't too far from Louisville. It's REALLY small and there are some strange people out there.

It just goes to show that once you get in KY, [censored] just gets stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

[b]fyp[b]
Old 11-14-2005, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying that you guys would force an underage girl to give you head. but it's easy to say "god, people are so dumb sometimes." and it annoys me when it's dismissed as being that simple. it's not. it's human nature. and blaming it on so-called stupidity isn't doing anything to help the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not stupidity, it's evil. How do you think the Holocaust happened?
Old 11-14-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
many of the participants continued to administer the shocks until the subject "passed out."

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, many participants continued to administer the shocks even after the actor "passed out" and quit responding to it.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:29 PM

to everyone here saying how stupid ppl are, and going on about the "manager" who got the blow job, DID ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THE VIDEO?

he's NOT the manager, he doesn't even work there, and HE WAS THE GIRL'S FIANCE!

the 58-yr-old "maintenance worker"/janitor REFUSED TO FOLLOW THE COMMANDS of the police impersonator.

it amazes me how you're all in uproars about the "stupidity" of these ppl involved (perhaps deservedly so), yet so many of you are discussing the incident while completely confused about some of the basic facts of the case. ironic.

finally, one more thing about the fiance: besides it being really creepy that this balding, seemingly middle-aged bubba was engaged to a high schooler, how he got charged with sodomy and sexual abuse with the possibility of getting 35 yrs in prison is beyond me.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:30 PM

The first step is to stop stupid people from inbreeding. If smart people were to inbreed we would have alot more really smart people. Of course we'd have some freaks along the way but we could develop a culling protocol.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it amazes me how you're all in uproars about the "stupidity" of these ppl involved (perhaps deservedly so), yet so many of you are discussing the incident while completely confused about some of the basic facts of the case. ironic.

finally, one more thing about the fiance: besides it being really creepy that this balding, seemingly middle-aged bubba was engaged to a high schooler how he got charged with sodomy and sexual abuse with the possibility of getting 35 yrs in prison is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

what a wonderfully insightful post. btw, his fiance was the middle aged assistant manager (donna jean summers), not the high school employee.