Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2005, 06:42 PM

Default Roomate is threating to kick me out.

Got a note taped on the door today from one of my roomates saying that all I do is play poker online and have to contribute to house choirs or I should fine a new place to live. Dont know what she means exactly I do the dishes and take out the garbage every day. She says only doing two things not enough and its "not fair" that they work hard for thier money(its a couple boyfriend/girlfriend) and all I do is sit on the computer all day and play online.

Its true they do work long hrs. but when there home the boyfriend get's drunk and passes out in front of the T.V. and she smokes pot does coke and parties all night. I would move out but the rent is pretty cheap and its a good area. How should I handel this?
Old 09-05-2005, 06:44 PM

Default Re: Roomate is threating to kick me out.

so move out they sound annoying anyway.

Hide the bodies well

Smoke pot, do coke, and party with the girl at night and play poker during the day.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:46 PM

Just do a little more. what's the big deal? How much more are they asking you to do?
Old 09-05-2005, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got a note taped on the door today from one of my roomates saying that all I do is play poker online and have to contribute to house choirs or I should fine a new place to live. Dont know what she means exactly I do the dishes and take out the garbage every day. She says only doing two things not enough and its "not fair" that they work hard for thier money(its a couple boyfriend/girlfriend) and all I do is sit on the computer all day and play online.

Its true they do work long hrs. but when there home the boyfriend get's drunk and passes out in front of the T.V. and she smokes pot does coke and parties all night. I would move out but the rent is pretty cheap and its a good area. How should I handel this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Take voice lessons?

Seriously, [censored] them, if you are paying your rent, and cleaning up your things, tell em to screw off. Just make a deal that everyone cleans up after themselves, and wash the dishes that tehy use etc. Assign weeks for cleaning communal areas, and stick to it. If they are doing coke and stuff, just threaten to call the cops or somethin if they give you flak.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:47 PM

as long as you take care of your own [censored], then it really shouldn't be a problem. If you keep any mess to your own room, then it shouldn't be her and her BF's concern as to what you do. Pay your bills on time, pay your rent on time and manage your [censored], and then she shouldn't have any problem. Of course, if you already do this, and you can't talk it out, then you should move out, cause its gonna be nothing but a bad situation, cause she is probably jealous of what you do for a living
Old 09-05-2005, 06:59 PM

You should tell them, indignantly, that poker is hard work and if they don't believe you they should try it and see how long they last. Then say "bitch be cool" real loud and repetitively until the bitch stfu.
Old 09-05-2005, 07:01 PM

they sound jealous.
Old 09-05-2005, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as long as you take care of your own [censored], then it really shouldn't be a problem. If you keep any mess to your own room, then it shouldn't be her and her BF's concern as to what you do. Pay your bills on time, pay your rent on time and manage your [censored], and then she shouldn't have any problem. Of course, if you already do this, and you can't talk it out, then you should move out, cause its gonna be nothing but a bad situation, cause she is probably jealous of what you do for a living

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I can see some truth in that. The boyfriends cool but she's a miserable c%nt and he's pussywhipped so what she says go's. She go's (while i'm doing the dishes)"since your cleaning the dishes why dont you do the bathroom too its a mess". I said "yeah sure" and blew it off. I thought I NEVER see her clean the house once, and now she wants me to clean the bathroom. I have no problem w/ keeping a clean house and I know stuff has to be done but I think her additude really sucks. Am I wrong?