FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

$900 for 30,000 hands.

Meh.

Better than nothing I guess.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:38 PM

I'm still waiting for my phone call - got a mail from them asking for my phone number and a convienient time to call .. still waiting ..

Interesting to see what people are getting offered tho to prepare myself. Curious - with all the $$ for X hands people are saying - are these raked hands or hands played in total? $300 for 15K raked hands seems mighty small - for a $2/$4 player for instance thats only equivelant to about a 15% Rakeback - so even less for higher limits - so good on jzpiano14 for using the F word .. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ..

Would be Interesting to know how much "negotiating" they're able to do so if anyone has any news on that I'd love to know - if it's a case of "here's our offer - take it or leave it" or wheter it's mano-et-mano - bluff vs counter bluff with dodgey western music playing in the background - would be cool!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 09:29 PM

I'm thinking I'm going to avoid having any future communications about the matter..... because through my communications I got the same deal month for month, and if I go over or under my target I get the same amount proportionally. And I can always show them the email if they don't do it =)
Old 10-25-2005, 09:33 PM

What about us SNG players? Seems like only ring game players are getting phone calls/offers.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:03 AM

I think I win for worst offer.

Got the call today and it was $250 for 14,000 hands.

He said if I play twice that I'll get $500, not clear if that was $500 more or total. That's less than 2 cents per hand.

He did say I would get a better offer in December if I played a lot so I'm giving it a shot.

I had been playing low limits on party, did play NL fairly regularly just before switching getting up to NL 100 but that was awhile ago. Since I've mainly played SNGs on the now former skins so I wasn't generating much MGR.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What about us SNG players? Seems like only ring game players are getting phone calls/offers.

[/ QUOTE ]

i emailed bonus@pp twice this month saying I'm a $5000/month MGR sng player, but no replies.

but the cell phone i registered my party acct on was canceled a LONG time ago. so if they're trying to call me... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

anybody get offers for SnG play?
Old 10-26-2005, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm still waiting for my phone call - got a mail from them asking for my phone number and a convienient time to call .. still waiting ..

Interesting to see what people are getting offered tho to prepare myself. Curious - with all the $$ for X hands people are saying - are these raked hands or hands played in total? $300 for 15K raked hands seems mighty small - for a $2/$4 player for instance thats only equivelant to about a 15% Rakeback - so even less for higher limits - so good on jzpiano14 for using the F word .. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ..

Would be Interesting to know how much "negotiating" they're able to do so if anyone has any news on that I'd love to know - if it's a case of "here's our offer - take it or leave it" or wheter it's mano-et-mano - bluff vs counter bluff with dodgey western music playing in the background - would be cool!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Last week they asked for my number too and convenient time to call. I said preferably Monday, no call. No email, no Popup.

This is a very interesting thread. Hope more people post their offers. I will if I get one. But if it's $100 for 10K hands I'll ask them to close my account.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:50 AM

600 for 15k hands.

Funny moment: Initially she offered me a deal for 4k hands at about the same rate per hand. I said, "well I'll probably play 15k hands next month if you'd like to offer me a deal for that?" She puts me on hold for a minute to do some calculations, and when she comes back she says she had to check with her "team" to make sure it was OK. It's the classic used car sales man "I'll have to check with my manager" shtick.

FWIW, the woman I spoke with was educated, articulate, and charming. This is just night and day from normal party support. I felt, dare I say, Very Important.

I think there might have been room to negotiate them up to 700 for 15k, but I was just happy to get the size of my offer increased, and will look to get more of a competitive rate once this program is a little more solidified.

All in all it was a good experience.

edit: keep in mind that unlike rb this will clear at a full rate while you're also clearing a deposit bonus. That should be factored into the value of these offers.

Also, when they do go to a points system, I'd have to assume they'll eliminate the massive points bonus for deposits? Otherwise things could get a little silly, and neteller's proftis will quadruple.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:14 AM

Yeah I got 700 for 35,000 hands...

..I really wish I'd played there at all during the last few months. Oh well.

I also "negotiated" it from 400 for 20,000 to 700 to 35,000. Took him a full minute to do calculations.

I miss rakeback, but this is better than the 0 I was going to get.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:27 AM

Looks like approximately $400 for 10K is becoming some sort of standard. $800 for 20K and $600 for 15K.

Just wish the charming "car sales lady" would call.