Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2005, 02:05 PM

Default Re: jennicide returns!!

[ QUOTE ]
It's not the marketing part that's silly, if she can parlay being attractive into $, go her. It's the playing in a game where she's -EV because (based on her posts and conversations with her in IRC) I think she's a little too into the idea of of being "Jennicide, Professional Poker Player". I wonder if she's playing 100/200 because she thinks that's the best spot to make money, or the most visable?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like I have said "Jennicide, best female poker player in the world." Poker has been my source of income for about a year now. I play the 100/200 to challenge myself. However, personally I think it'd be in your own best interest to focus on your own game instead of my career, motives and life. This is certainly my last post in this ridiculous thread and it should be yours as well.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:47 PM

The great thing about the internet is that you CAN focus on your own game and interests, and still have time to make off hand observations about other people.

If you put yourself in a position where you say "TALK ABOUT ME, TALK ABOUT ME" you can't really get upset when people talk about you.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
#twoplustwo on effnet. But if you're going there just to mack on Jennicide, she doesn't hang out there anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

please
Old 08-07-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you put yourself in a position where you say "TALK ABOUT ME, TALK ABOUT ME" you can't really get upset when people talk about you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-07-2005, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However, personally I think it'd be in your own best interest to focus on your own game instead of my career, motives and life. This is certainly my last post in this ridiculous thread and it should be yours as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man Jenn, you were doing so good in this thread until this post. This is the type of crap that you WANT to happen. It's called "life in the spotlight."

Politley responding to questions in threads like this and ignoring the retards will increase your popularity a lot. I'm not trying to be your agent here, I'm just saying. I'm no expert on maintaining celebrity but it appears that you aren't either. We all need a little reminder now and again.
Old 08-07-2005, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Politley responding to questions in threads like this and ignoring the retards will increase your popularity a lot. I'm not trying to be your agent here, I'm just saying. I'm no expert on maintaining celebrity but it appears that you aren't either. We all need a little reminder now and again.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a difference between politely responding to respectable questions and stating my own opinion. I wouldn't have responded to B Dids post so cruely if he had taken the time to use his own common sense and see the replies to other questions and comments.

Sure, flame me if I proclaim to be a World Champion or expert of the game, but I'm still learning daily.

I'm pretty sure you'd get annoyed also if people consistently claim to have spoken to you then say that you're -EV in a game that they don't even play based upon complete ignorance.
Old 08-07-2005, 05:59 PM

"This is certainly my last post in this ridiculous thread"

that didn't last long...

but i don't blame you for defending youself...screw what anybody says on here, just do your thing and have fun.

good luck to ya.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

that didn't last long...

but i don't blame you for defending youself...screw what anybody says on here, just do your thing and have fun.

good luck to ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe...shhh I'm an indecisive female [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] But I'll reply to good posts anytime...I just got back from AC and was tired and cranky! I'm allowed to have bad moods too lol. Plus, I'll respond to Augie cause he's a good 2+2'er.
Old 08-07-2005, 07:18 PM

What level did you play in AC? How did ya do?? If you don't want to say I understand.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

that didn't last long...

good luck to ya.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe...shhh I'm an indecisive female [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] But I'll reply to good posts anytime...I just got back from AC and was tired and cranky! I'm allowed to have bad moods too lol. Plus, I'll respond to Augie cause he's a good 2+2'er.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH SHIIIT AUGIE
YOU GO BIG BOY