Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2005, 02:45 PM

Default Eurobet problem money missing, table glitch?

I logged on today played for an hour and had a pretty good session. I'm updating my balances and it shows a profit of like $90. I immediately know his isn't right.

I shut down the two skins, update my Poker Tracker databse with todays hand histories and it shows a profit of $356.42

So I log back in to Eurobet to see if I read my balances wrong.

It immediatly tries to seat me on a table as if I had been disconected.

I recognize the table as the table I lost connection on earlier in my session. I was having the problem where 1 or 2 of the 8 tables I was on was always losing connection while the other ones were running fine.

I completely lost connection at this table and couldn't get it back so I closed it down and sat down at another one. Never thought anythinhg of it until i logged back in and it tries to seat me there.

It's now 4 hours later, I can see the table but I can't sit at it. It currently shows me sitting at it with my missing funds.

This ever happen to anyine else? How long should I give it before I contact support?
Old 07-17-2005, 07:40 PM

Default Re: Eurobet problem money missing, table glitch?

Same thing happened to me at a .5/1 table at EB last night. Search function showed me sitting nowhere, but still $27 or so "at tables" even though I wasn't sitting. Restarted EB and it sat me at the table. Very wierd.