Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2005, 04:41 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

Ha. You are too funny. You can't actually believe what you are writing in this thread, right Cumulonimbus?
Old 12-15-2005, 04:52 PM

All of you Conspiracy Theorists in this thread need to stop for a moment and think LOGICALLY (I do have my doubts about your capability to do this) about this:

Did the CIA/US Gov't/President Bush/Dick Cheney need to murder 3000 innocent American lives, destroy part of the Pentagon and damage the economy of the nation's largest city to go to war in the Middle East?

The answer is OF COURSE NOT. Bush could have easily made a case for invading Afghanistan or Iraq without 9/11 ever happening.
Old 12-15-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All of you Conspiracy Theorists in this thread need to stop for a moment and think LOGICALLY (I do have my doubts about your capability to do this) about this:

Did the CIA/US Gov't/President Bush/Dick Cheney need to murder 3000 innocent American lives, destroy part of the Pentagon and damage the economy of the nation's largest city to go to war in the Middle East?

The answer is OF COURSE NOT. Bush could have easily made a case for invading Afghanistan or Iraq without 9/11 ever happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know Americans have not been very happy to sacrice the life of their soldiers after Vietnam, and even after 9/11 there is enough resistance from within the country. A lot of analysis regarding the Afghanistan and Irak wars mentioned how 9/11 helped the American governemt in the national and international support for their war operations in the Middle East. It even offended a lot of the victims of the 9/11 attacks that those tragic events were used as a pretext for the war in Irak.

So yes, 9/11 and the subsequent Acts aided the government and gave tremendous exta power to group of people leading the government.
Old 12-15-2005, 05:31 PM

I'm not saying that 9/11 didn't aid the government in making it's case for war.

What I'm saying is that it was definitely NOT necessary.

The US government could have in a completely less elaborate plan planted some WMD'S in Iraq/Afghanistan/where ever they wanted and gotten all those things you just mentioned, without murdering a single American life.

I find it sad for the human race that people like you can truly believe this nonsense.