Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Other Gambling Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2003, 03:25 PM

Default Natedogg\'s Best Bets

Cleveland/KC under 44

Cleveland's defense is still wholly under-rated. They have given up 4 passing TDs. They are #2 on passing defense. Although they are giving up an above-average number of rush yards, they are tied for 2nd with fewest rushing TDs.
They have the 7th overall ranked defense.

I believe their rushing yards stats are overblown because of two monster games vs. Jamal Lewis and L.T. But how terrible is it to give up a big game to those guys? Even so, giving up big rush yards only means lots of time off the clock and lots of ball control for the other team.

Plenty of room to sqeeze in under 44.

Which leads me to:
Cleveland +9.5 vs. KC
I would even venture a small moneyline bet here. Cleveland is well suited to give KC trouble. This could be a major let-down game for the Chiefs.

Buffalo/Dallas over 37
Both of these teams can score. Buffalo defense has been spotty. Luckily for Buffalo, the Dallas pass rush is pretty weak and this will give Bledsoe a chance to actually make some completions to the fully-healed Eric Moulds.

Have fun and don't bet too much Scalfie.
Old 11-10-2003, 05:36 PM

Default Matt - Please delete above post n/m

Old 11-10-2003, 06:41 PM

Default really funny--I\'ve done worse! n/m

Old 11-11-2003, 01:54 AM

Default Re: Natedogg\'s Best Bets

im thankful that it was clearly named "natedogg" in the subject line. not sure how the name went from natedogg to tafkanantakn, but most know to steer clear of natedoggydoggggggggg's drivel.
Old 11-11-2003, 07:56 AM

Natedogg is my buddy and since I love him so much I gave him a gentle dose of cyber trash talk. I wouldn't call his posts drivel. Overall for the year I think he's done pretty well.
Old 11-12-2003, 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im thankful that it was clearly named "natedogg" in the subject line. not sure how the name went from natedogg to tafkanantakn, but most know to steer clear of natedoggydoggggggggg's drivel.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I couldn't figure out that tafkaN stands for "The Artist Formerly Known As natedogg" on my own, then, speaking of acronyms, I'd STFU.

Have a nice day, dummy.

Dan
Old 11-13-2003, 01:24 AM

Although my "Natedogg's best bets" went 0-3, my other picks, the BLUE RIBBON picks went 5-1. I made a fortune by betting 35 UNITS on THE STEELERS and 45 UNITS on the PATRIOTS!!!!!! Sorry I didn't post those for you guys.

You really missed out if you didn't take those bets. Also, at the last minute before kickoff, which I didn't post, I decided to lay moneyline bets on the two biggest dogs, Cleveland and Atlanta. That worked out pretty well, too.

So you see, I had a great week betting NFL and I am the man.

Also, here's a nice tip. Sometimes just for fun I like to have fun by trolling message boards and talking trash to people about their picks that missed, but only after the games are over. That way I am sure to be right. God knows I don't know enough to actually talk about a game before kickoff.

Note to Boris: I'm going to bet the money I owe you on the 9ers this week. If I win, you get half. If I lose, you're ass out. Sound like a deal?

My Lock of the Year for this week will come out tomorrow folks. Don't miss it!