Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 03:43 AM

Default Re: 2+2 is officially perfect, starting... now

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know nothing of this and am the only moderator of this forum. Can you provide me with details?

[/ QUOTE ]

It had a subject line something like "2005 WSOP TOC" and in the neighborhood of 50 posts. It was there until at least a couple hours ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember seeing the thread, now. I've only been online for a few minutes in the past three and a half hours. So, if it was there a couple hours ago, I couldn't even have done it by mistake.

I don't have an answer for you. But, I have PM'd Mat Sklansky about finding any record of moderator actions in the forum and will give you an honest answer about what I find out.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess there is at least one more moderator out there, one who doesn't sweat my departure from 2+2. Ah well, I'm sure the cheers are deafening in some parts of the stadium.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly don't want you leaving and I doubt many others do.

But, it will be necessary to edit out the last crude part of your original post. Everyone follows the same rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah, Paul Phillips is a atention whore. wanta come up with a conspiracy theory as to why I think that? Dn knows the answer. GR is starting to feel the pressure now to. Harrahs is out to get all three of you if ya havent heard, btw.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

bullshit, paul phillips thread should have been delete this morning. you know the 2nd thread on the ToC where the same complaints were being made? Little "pro" suck up here and ther does matter tho. Sklansky knows math but what a pus overall when it comes to a real decision, aka, poker superstars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post is very confusing, but I do believe you are thinking of the wrong Sklansky.
Old 11-09-2005, 03:47 AM

Old 11-09-2005, 03:50 AM

I will say this. 2+2 was a better place to be before the poker craze and before multiple moderators in each forum. And unfortunately it will never be that again.

In the b&m forum if you post a bad beat story, you can get banned. Man how about people learn to ignore threads. No law that says you need to read every one. And who cares if there are multiple threads about the same issue.

Ken
Old 11-09-2005, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

bullshit, paul phillips thread should have been delete this morning. you know the 2nd thread on the ToC where the same complaints were being made? Little "pro" suck up here and ther does matter tho. Sklansky knows math but what a pus overall when it comes to a real decision, aka, poker superstars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your post is very confusing, but I do believe you are thinking of the wrong Sklansky.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, im drunk, but im not thinking of the wrong sklansky after seeing he's exit out of the superstars this year. He was a pus, didnt try to take control when his situation was grim and they ate him up because of it. There is 2 decisions to be made, can I or cant I. He made them both in the wrong order and at the wrong time<period>

I love his books but he cant evolve beyong those books<period> Its why he plays where he plays.(excluding tournaments-even then he isnt that good) but like I said his math is spot on. his feel tho is akin to feeling up a chick to find out its a guy.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:02 AM

Please don't leave over an accident Paul. Your posts are always a breath of fresh air.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will say this. 2+2 was a better place to be before the poker craze and before multiple moderators in each forum. And unfortunately it will never be that again.

In the b&m forum if you post a bad beat story, you can get banned. Man how about people learn to ignore threads. No law that says you need to read every one. And who cares if there are multiple threads about the same issue.

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar discussion on OOT the other day. I posted something and a guy replied with, this thread has been done to death and the one you wrote stinks. I have to say if it stinks why would you reply to it? Cant you just ignore it? Or if you hate it that much, just answer the question and say its been done to death.

The people that should be banned are those that reply to horrible threads with stuff like, "you dumb noob", "worst thread ever", "this stinks" because all the replies do is keep the bad threads alive and makes it hard for the forum to move on and for people to ignore it. If I see something with 10 replies I will probably want to read it. The problem is those 10 replies will be, "this thread is terrible" or something along those lines. Those are the people that should be banned if the 2+2 forums are to be great once again.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This complaint about multiple moderators does not fly in relation to PP's post. Dynasty has already come out and said that it wasn't him.

Still, since I never saw the original post, I have no idea what Dynasty would have done, if anything.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:09 AM

wow, a whole thread, by a respected poker champion no less, got deleted?
That seriously blows.

Dynasty has been on a power trip as of late, but if he says he didn't axe the thread I would bet he didn't. I wonder what happened?

Am I the only one who thinks efforts to save the WPT forum are futile and unnecessary? The place is a swamp, let it be. It will never be a bastion of poker knowledge and insight, banning and/or deleting every second poster is ridiculous and goes against the nature of an open forum.

On a tangent, any one else sick of how whenever someone on the internet gets called out for something stupid they posted, they always come back with 'yea I was/am drunk/high'. Can we knock that off please, cause you problem weren't drunk, and even if you were you're probably no more coherent sober.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Please don't leave over an accident Paul. Your posts are always a breath of fresh air.

[/ QUOTE ]

pft. He's an atention whore and post as much on his blogs. check out his ESPN conspiracy on if thats really the players cards or not? laughing my [censored] ass of at you PP.
Closed Thread