Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2004, 09:02 PM

Default Hey Guys.....

I am a close personal friend of Ryan_21 from Florida. Look, I know he is a moron sometimes and he gets drunk and talks sh it. I have been his friend since we were 5 years old. He always has had a temper, and he always rebels and lashes out against people who dont necessarily agree with him. I know sometimes he says stupid sh it, like racist stuff but he means nothing by it, I know for a fact that Ryan_21 is the most non-racist person I have ever met. His Grandfather is Irish, his Grandmother is Native American (Seminole Indian) His Fathers side is half black, so Ryan is a complete mut in human terms. I have known him for a long time and seen him talk a lot of [censored] and get into a lot of fights, but his defense mechanism is to rebel against people who differ in opinion from him.

Look I know about his difficulties in the poker world. I myself dont gamble or play poker but I understand his passion for poker. And I am here to tell everyone who has outcast Ryan to please give him the benifit of the doubt. He is a jokester and likes to make jokes that may be only funny to him, but he means nothing by them other than to be funny, and I know some people take them wrong. Hell, Ive taken them wrong, but Ryan is a great person. He has the biggest heart I've ever seen in a person and mostly loves to help people. A little know fact about Ryan is that he is a Law enforcement officer and loves to help people. I know you would have never guessed by his behavior on here. But, like I said, he likes to act a fool sometimes and show his a$$.

If there is one thing I know about Ryan that I can speak from experience is that he is a damn good poker player, and has supported himself from playing poker for 7 years. He has been a pro at it since he was 17, he is 24 now and is very damn good. Another thing I know about Ryan and Poker is that him being outcast on this website has weakened him and tore him down. He loved this website and the community on it. He love the commrodery and I know he fu cked up but dude is a genious. He has an IQ of over 140 and I know he loves poker and I dont think he ever ment to offend anybody. He just trys to be funny sometimes and it isnt so funny to other people but him. But I wish you all would just let by gones be by gones. because Ryan is a dear friend of mine and I know he is a good guy/poker player/ and commrad.
Old 10-10-2004, 11:31 PM

Default Re: Hey Guys.....

Who's Ryan?
Old 10-10-2004, 11:36 PM

yeah, im a long time lurker, but this post is wierd. who is ryan21?
Old 10-10-2004, 11:53 PM

Stork, I have played w/ Ryan_21 at the Mirage 6-12, 10-20, and Bellagio 15-30 on a few occasions. I knew his reputation on 2+2 and in the poker world as someone who was an outcast and someone who walked to the beat of his own drummer.

I personally have read just about every post of Ryans on 2+2 that is still availible(some have been deleted) because just about all apply to me because I am a jewish man. See Ryan has made some offensive racist remarks on this message board against jewish people. But after talking to him on a couple occasions I have come to the conclusion that it is all just an act to get attention. Ryan even told me once that he "like to get a reaction on 2+2" "because he thought people on here were to dumb realize he was just joking."

I know it sounds stupid but I can vouch for Ryan having a high IQ over 140-150, he really honestly thinks people who dont understand him are inferior to him. But it is a great mentality for a person who lives by poker. Without reveling his real name I know from talking to him and seeing first hand that the guy has 2 WSOP bracelets.

Look as a Jewish man myself. I dont find it funny what he posted here in the past but he is a really cool dude if you ever get to know him. I know in my heart he really means fun and games by what he does, but he is a really great poker player.

Sin
Old 10-10-2004, 11:56 PM

Ryan has 2 WSOP bracelets?
Old 10-11-2004, 12:05 AM

Yes, he does, both in hold em. Look, Im a Jew through and through, but what Ryan has said about my people, I think is funny. Maybe, it is because I have talked to Ryan on a personal level. But Ryan is a clown, and he only trys to be funny, maybe not to everybody pleasure, but it is still a laugh, Im not offended.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ryan has 2 WSOP bracelets?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he bought them on ebay??
Old 10-11-2004, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, he does, both in hold em.

[/ QUOTE ]
Winner at poker - loser at life.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Winner at poker - loser at life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Look, if thats what you guys want to call it then so be it. But he lives life like he want to. Man, I am the first to say he is a [censored] up. Man, seriously, I tryed to get him in programs. But he wont listen to nobody. He doesnt want fame. All he cares about is: He said this to me in the 15-30 Mirage game " life is a big cluster [censored], "either you are the fucker or the bitch getting
[censored]."

I mean, seriously, I dont know the dude good enought to read him. He has a family, but, I know the guy lives in the fast lane. As "fast as life can go" as he has told me.

Sin
Old 10-11-2004, 12:44 AM

These posts are so stupid...Ryan doesn't need to be forgiven. All he has to do is stop posting about being forgiven and actually post about poker. 90% of the time he just says something stupid and then asks to be forgiven. I've never seen one poker post from him. Also, just sign up with a non-Ryan username and no one will even know its you/him.