Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2005, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Improving OOT (long)

[ QUOTE ]
you know why people like the doctor on 'house', simon from american idol, donald trump, etc? they're dicks, but they're also insightful, funny, entertaining, or whatever and their star quality seems to actually exist because of their caustic attitudes. so people embrace the whole package.

you have the negativity part down pat, but where's the upside to make it worth tolerating or liking? i can't remember a singular good post you've made (including this thread).

[/ QUOTE ]

So in not so many words what you are saying is that I am an [censored] with no redeeming qualities?

If this thread is useless then I'd have to believe you are obligated to remove it.

You can't remember a good post I've made? Because it wasn't memorable or because you don't remember reading any of my posts? A quick search will tell you if I belong here or not. I am sorry I haven't started enough masturbation polls to hold your interest.

I hadn't realized that my lack of notoriety disqualifies me from commenting and suggesting ways to make OOT a little easier to read. My OP was just to generate discussion. I know how it came off to some, but it was well intended. Take it for what it's worth.