Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2004, 07:04 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt cashout whining

I'll buy you a prune juice or something...

oooooo, free prune juice seems to work faster on me, so this is sweet.

i've been able to arrange to watch the taping of the final table, so we will be there for sure.
i've been told i have to wear my sunday, church nightgown in case the camera pans. i'll go shopping for a yellow one, cuz my blue camisa/nightgown is too formal for the WPT. it has bows and is double stitched.

i'll be getting a banquet room at the hotel on the day before the taping (11/16) and will have all the celery you can eat. please bring your own bleu cheese dressing if you need to dip.

i hope you do make it. i'll post the details of the zoo banquet room when i get them.
Old 09-17-2004, 08:18 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt cashout whining

There are a few reasons why you might not have received a response from support. First, you may have reached a new or incompetent support person, or you email fell through the cracks. Unfortunately, that happens sometimes with a new and growing support staff. Second, you may have emailed the wrong address. Many people have sent email to support@fulltilt.com instead of support@fulltiltpoker.com. Third, the email response may have been caught by your email spam filtering. You might have spam filtering on your email account without even knowing it, and the email may be lost or in you spam folder.

My suggestion is to send another email, including a copy of your previous email. Make sure you are sending it to the right email address, and check you spam folder. If you think the reply email might be caught by your spam filter, try using another email account. You can also email me (andy@fulltiltpoker.com) or go on Full Tilt and look for a support person or another Full Tilt pro (table in red) and ask if they can check on it for you.