Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2005, 07:46 PM

Default Re: AC Article

[ QUOTE ]
Also Caesars has the worst dealers/floor in AC, many dealers don't know basic rules and it is common to see pots pushed to the wrong player becuz the dealer mis-read the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how bad Caesars is, but it's a newer card room and at least they have an excuse. I played at Bally's a couple of months ago and their staff was by far the worse I've ever seen. I was playing 2/5 no-limit and the dealers were terrible. Moreover, they were slower than I've ever seen, even with a shuffling machine!

But this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. The dealer accidently tabled the turn card before the betting action was finished on the flop. The dealer didn't know how to deal with it. I tried to explain the usual procedure but he kept trying to put turn card back on top of the deck like nothing happened. Finally I called the floor over to explain it to him but the floor had no idea what to do. Finally she told him something that didn't make sense and I told them they were wrong. Now here is the really ridiculous part. I then proceeded to tell the dealer what to do, step by step, almost forcing him to do so, while the floor stood there, watched for a few seconds and just walked away. That's right, a player overrulled the floor! Try doing that at the Borgata or the Taj.

Needless to say Bally's gets my vote for the worst poker room in AC, especially with the smoking.