Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2005, 02:52 PM

Default unable to open a sng table/eurobet

I was 3 tabling sng's when my computer froze. I had to close all running programs. I then opened Eurobet and was automatically taken to 2 of my tables, but the third table would not open. I repeated this process (closing and opening euro) 2 more times but would not be taken to the table. So i then manually found my table but could not open it.

Anyone else ever have this problem? Euro told me it was my computers fault and is not responsible. I think the thing that has me more upset is their responses than me losing the buyin.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:19 PM

Default Re: unable to open a sng table/eurobet

Ive had a problem like that happen a few times to me. I dont play sng's but if a friend of mine is playing late at night i might watch and see how he's doing. every now and then it wont let me open the table and will tell me that it doesnt exist or something to that effect. has happened on all skins to. another friend of mine had the same problem but at different times so i dont think that it really is a computer problem.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: unable to open a sng table/eurobet

This happened to me once before.

I was 2-tabling 5/10 6max and my stupid wireless receiver lost my router signal or something. In short I needed to reboot.

When I came back online I immediately was brought to one one my tables; however, when the second 'taking you to yr table' box came up the blue loading bar just kept moving & moving. It turned out that as I was waiting to be brought to the table my wireless internet went on the tweak again. And, I was never brought to the second table.

I was playing at my first and then manually found the second table, as you did. I could not load the table; yet my money as well as the virtual me was still there.

I could never again sit at the table until I was picked up for missing x number of blinds. I then resat at the table....

My theory is that once you are back oline on euro, the client acts immediately to bring you back to the table(s); if somehow when trying to bring you back to the table there is an interruption in communication the client stops looking for the table and never tries to reseat you again.

I think it's a bug since after the first logical failure it never tries to correct itself.

I never complained; it's a rare event; and it hurts SNGers worst than me. Although I'd be happy if they'd fix it...

Also, I never experienced anything like this on other skins, but as I said it seems to be a rare event.