Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2005, 07:43 PM

Default Re: LC: One year ago (Stolen from STT Forum)

One year ago

Found online poker at a onlinebookie I used, It was their new feature.

Thought I knew a thing or two about poker, playing 5 draw with friends and winning a tournament with about 90 entrants when 17, finishing second in another one.
Newer seen Tx hold em before, learned the rules and entered a no lim table at way to high a limit, ran my bankroll up to 5K lost it all in one pot( entered the table with full BR)

Got some books 2+2, found forum.Realized I knew nothing, still dont. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Started out again at 0,5/1 fix. lim. 6 months later or so played 3/6 4 tabling with appr.4,5 bb/100 over a modest sample. Won a promo that covered tripp/accomodation/buy in (220)to AMCOP.
Started playing MTTS on stars for practise. 4 ft since august about 15K cashed.Made entries to 3 events at WCOOP-played horrible-was horrible.Have a decent amount of W$ trying to win an entry to a major event, but just not my side of the flipps and flopps yet. Made alot of stupid posts here( I hope they have improved).Feel I have made some new friend I hope to meet in person. Busted from the AMCOP as 3 chipleader with 30 to go on me:BB with KK vs SB with 99. Me BB with QQ vs mp with JT. Havent played a single fix.lim hand since-need to work on that. Loved live play( played a small one too with 250 buy in and came third).

Working on my game and hope to improve.Offcourse it is only bad beats that keep me from winning more [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]