Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 12:31 PM

Default Re: EMPIRE 100% to $300 10x 300MATCH

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As for the predicted death of Empire, c'mon, seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, Empire (and presumably Eurobet and Interpoker) is going out of business because they are offering a less-attractive-than-usual bonus (see the point later in the thread about Party) as their SECOND BONUS IN THE MONTH, but sites with shitty software (like Paradise) and that offer shitty (or no) bonuses regularly (like the Cryptos) and that have shitty games are going to continue in successful operation as they have?

What color is the sky in your world?
Old 10-18-2005, 12:49 PM

My argument is simply about the time, why limit this to 10 days? I'm ok with them making it 20x but at least give me some time to play on the site. I'm a casual player who 4 tables and there's no way in hell I can complete 6000 raked hands in 10 days. I'd have trouble getting 2000 raked hands in 10 days if I only went for $100 bonus.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:51 PM

Default WHAT A F-ING JOKE!

EMPIRE HAS TURNED INTO just another scumbag WEBSITE. ITS WORTHLESS AND THEY HAVE FALLEN FROM GRACE, enjoy licking up multi's leftovers, you SCUMBAG WEBSITE!!!
Old 10-18-2005, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My argument is simply about the time, why limit this to 10 days? I'm ok with them making it 20x but at least give me some time to play on the site. I'm a casual player who 4 tables and there's no way in hell I can complete 6000 raked hands in 10 days. I'd have trouble getting 2000 raked hands in 10 days if I only went for $100 bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. I don't mind them making money, but I hate the pressure. Anything that has me playing over about 500 hands total/day is going to be a pass for me.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True. I don't mind them making money, but I hate the pressure. Anything that has me playing over about 500 hands total/day is going to be a pass for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. 600 raked hands/day at my limit is going to be around 1000 hands a day. I dont really have the time to play 4 hours a day for 10 straight days. I would do it otherwise because this would be a good bit of motivation to do a hands challenge or an OIC or something.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, Empire (and presumably Eurobet and Interpoker) is going out of business because they are offering a less-attractive-than-usual bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

No, Empire will go out of business because they existed mainly as a rakeback zone for Party players. Party knew this, which is why they cut them loose. Explain to me why you think Empire will continue to do well when you can play the exact same games with 10x as many players at Party? The nice blue color scheme?
Old 10-18-2005, 01:46 PM

i apoligize, but i'm ultra-new to bonii. my question is about the deadline. let's say i deposit 300, but only clear 5500 rh in 10 days. do i lose it all or just $25??

i know this question is stupid and basic, but i have not recieved a response yet from empire about it so i decided to try here.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:50 PM

Default Re: WHAT A F-ING JOKE!

[ QUOTE ]
EMPIRE HAS TURNED INTO just another scumbag WEBSITE. ITS WORTHLESS AND THEY HAVE FALLEN FROM GRACE, enjoy licking up multi's leftovers, you SCUMBAG WEBSITE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely disagree with this, but then again you're pretty dumb so I guess this kind of thing could be expected.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Re: WHAT A F-ING JOKE!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely disagree with this, but then again you're pretty dumb so I guess this kind of thing could be expected.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't expect you to agree with me, because you are pretty dumb and but not agreeing with me, that makes me feel good [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I know I have the opposite opinion of a jackass!

If you had any sense, you would say all the crap that has gone on in the last month with party and the skins and realize what is happening, but I don't expect that from an idiot like you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i apoligize, but i'm ultra-new to bonii. my question is about the deadline. let's say i deposit 300, but only clear 5500 rh in 10 days. do i lose it all or just $25??

i know this question is stupid and basic, but i have not recieved a response yet from empire about it so i decided to try here.

[/ QUOTE ]don't expect a reply from the dumb indians at EMPIRE it will take them a week just to figure out what you are asking but, yes.