Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2005, 04:24 AM

Default Re: Bodog says changes are coming

[ QUOTE ]
Ayre says that the "Bodog Interface" will create a paradigm shift that will likely cause ripples through the industry.

[/ QUOTE ]
Boy, the hype is thick in here.

Or, someone's been eating curry.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ayre has confirmed that this September or October Bodog.com will be releasing a new generation of the firm's proprietary poker system, and promises that the change will be the most significant switch in how poker is played on the 'Net in the last half decade.

Ayre says that the "Bodog Interface" will create a paradigm shift that will likely cause ripples through the industry.

"The new system is now in feature freeze and will be released once QA testing is completed" he revealed this week without giving further details of the technology.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In my opinion they already have the best software, I hope they don't change it too much. I really enjoy playing there.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:46 AM

I think I read somwhere recently (Cardplayer?) that Bodog will be releasing a 3-Dimensional Software in the near future. Hopefully it will be better than the interface at Truepoker.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bodog support before deposit = refreshing
Bodog support after deposit = Party

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate saying this as I would prefer more 2ers stay away, but this is completely inaccurate. Emails are responded to within 15 minutes, and when I call I get a live American male dude to answer my questions. It's better support than I've gotten from Empire VIP.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
male

[/ QUOTE ]

thank god!
Old 09-20-2005, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Short of giving everyone's PT stats out like halloween candy, what changes could possibly be considered a paradigm shift?
Old 09-20-2005, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Short of giving everyone's PT stats out like halloween candy, what changes could possibly be considered a paradigm shift?

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Tracker built directly into their poker software at no cost and available to all. Immediately giving all their players an equal playing field, something that no other poker site is willing to do right now.

If not PT, something similar that they developed in house. They will tout it as the only truly fair poker site available. It will be a major marketing coup as new players are immediately educated to the benefits of second party poker software that helps improve their games. It will be intuitive and automatic, making its use seamless and easy.
Players will love it.

The ripple effect through out the industry they mention will be other sites realizing they need to provide the same thing to their players also.

Good job Bodog!
Old 09-20-2005, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker Tracker built directly into their poker software at no cost and available to all. Immediately giving all their players an equal playing field, something that no other poker site is willing to do right now.

If not PT, something similar that they developed in house. They will tout it as the only truly fair poker site available. It will be a major marketing coup as new players are immediately educated to the benefits of second party poker software that helps improve their games. It will be intuitive and automatic, making its use seamless and easy.
Players will love it.

The ripple effect through out the industry they mention will be other sites realizing they need to provide the same thing to their players also.

Good job Bodog!

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be crazy
Old 09-20-2005, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good job Bodog!

[/ QUOTE ]

But why would a site want to give the fish concrete proof that they suck?
Old 09-20-2005, 04:11 PM

They might feel that anything that educates and makes the players better, might make them stay longer. Then that means they contribute rake for a longer period.