Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 02:33 PM

Default Looking for a poker coach (again)

Thought I had a 2+2er lined up, but it's been impossible to coordinate with him. Would prefer someone who is proficient at both MTTs and cash games. If you're in the NYC area, even better. Obviously, I will pay for your time and am looking for in-person/phone/IM-type involvement, not just e-mail correspondence. I'm doing pretty well at the 1/2NL level, less clear how I'm doing in MTTs (winning, but not enough data to really know). I promise I'm a quick study and easy to work with. Please PM me if interested or if you know someone who fits the bill. Thanks.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Looking for a poker coach (again)

I am also looking for someone to ghost me for a few sessions at the UB high stakes tables. PM me if you're interested.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am also looking for someone to ghost me for a few sessions at the UB high stakes tables. PM me if you're interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

james282 already made you a reasonable offer in your other thread to coach you for $750/hr. That means that you can get 13 hours of quality instruction for the cost of a single 10K buyin on the big table. What's your problem?
Old 10-27-2005, 07:59 PM

I'd work with you I'm pretty good at the nl400 tables. about 6ptBB/100. In addition I'd work with you for free...so long as you also worked with me. I don't have that much free time though. maybe an hour or so a day.

this also depends how much I like working with you...maybe try just reviewing each others hand histories or something.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:19 PM

Default What is your problem?

I already contacted james. Since I haven't heard from him yet, I am looking to see if there's anyone else. Stop shtting up people's threads with your inane remarks BluffTHIS, don't post if you have nothing to contribute.
Old 10-30-2005, 06:18 PM

Thanks to everyone who PMed me. I was going to send out replies today, but it looks like the My Home page isn't working. I'll reply as soon as it's back up.
Old 10-31-2005, 12:15 PM

OK, I've sent out replies. If you didn't receive one, it's because your PM inbox is full. Please let me know when you've cleared it out.