Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2003, 05:40 AM

Default Stay away from Ultimate Bet.

Ultimate Bet has to be without question the most dishonest site online. The main reason for this is their prop or 'host' system which they employ.. Every single game you will ever play in on Ultimatebet right down to the .50/$1 will have numerous props colluding in it. Its actually promoted and demanded by the prop manager, Thanatos. I can tell you this for fact because I myself was a host there until Thanatos 'fired' me for no apparent reason other than I 3bet her on a few occassions, which I guess is a nono. As long as the hosts stay out of her way, everything else is fair game for them. I can tell you for a fact the numerous hosts (whose names I mostly all know) collude w/o fail. So if you sit at a 5handed 3/6 on Ultimatebet you're most definitely sitting w/ multiple, making the game almost impossible to beat. Does everyone already know about all of this?

- Nate
Old 02-16-2003, 08:46 AM

Default Re: Stay away from Ultimate Bet.

<font color="blue"> </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I can tell you for a fact the numerous hosts (whose names I mostly all know) collude w/o fail.

[/ QUOTE ] </font color>
List the names then.

Simon
Old 02-16-2003, 08:52 AM

To be honest w/ you, most of them are friends are mine and I'd rather not say their names right now.. I have a serious problem w/ the site, not w/ them.

- Nate
Old 02-16-2003, 09:47 AM

So most of these 'hosts' collude on the site, and are your friends also. You condone that then?

Simon
Old 02-16-2003, 12:50 PM

They must be bad at colluding as I'm up $300 there in the 2/4 and 3/6 limit holdem games since 1/1/03...and I'm not a prop..
Old 02-16-2003, 02:11 PM

Even if your allegations are true, Ultimate can't be worse than Propoker or Sunrisepoker [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img].
Old 02-16-2003, 02:17 PM

I always have problems with this type of post. The allegations are very vaugue and not specific. Furthermore, since you were fired, it seems like you may have an ax to grind and perhaps will say virtually anything to get revenge. So unless you can be very specific, in my opinion, your post has very little value.

MM
Old 02-16-2003, 02:45 PM

no. nate clarke is correct. there are tons and tons of props playing on that site at all times. they have a boss and she tells them when to sit and where to sit. stay away from ub its a joke.
Old 02-16-2003, 03:06 PM

I used to prop on another site. I often sat on tables with other props. We didn't see each others cards though. I am not sure if you are peeved at props or UB or both. Either way I am happy to play there. Feel free to stay away, it is your choice! [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2003, 03:10 PM

What exactly would you like me to be specific about? Like I said I have a problem w/ the ethics of the site, I do not want to point fingers at individual friends of mine at this moment.

- Nate