Old 12-17-2005, 02:54 AM

Default Re: I used to be smart....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you have a girlfriend?

[/ QUOTE ]

where have you been, she is cute and asian and no you can't see pics

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been here. I have no idea who this guy is or why everyone seems so enamored with him. If he posted before I either don't know his old name, didn't care what he had to say, or both.

I also don't know who you are or why you're in charge of distribution for his girlfiend's pictures.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:08 AM

haha well the cute/girlfriend/no pics apparently was an issue before just trying to catch you up bro no big deal.

funny about the "don't know who you are" though that is funny stuff
Old 12-17-2005, 03:09 AM

He was an odd, confused guy who made posts similar, but fundamentally different to this current imposter.

His posts were characterized by their relentless stupidity, but also occasionally a beautiful bit of absurdity.

He was one of El Diablo's stupid projects--elevate a mostly worthless poster to "special" status by making laudatory comments at a couple key junctures. Most people would acknowledge what a worthless, stupid, funny-only-in-the-if-you-type-random-words-long-enough-eventually-there-will-be-something-funny way if Diablo hadn't decided to play his little game with his various sycophants.

Whoever made the original gimmick account forgot how to write it, or some bored moron decided to revive it. I'm guessing the latter.

You are missing nothing.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Edit: You need an avatar imo. Tell us what kind of avatar you would enjoy and I'm sure me or someone in oot can hook you up bro. I have one with tigger and bunch of bunnies that I thinhk you might like I will try and find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Found it.

Or maybe something else you name it!

And yes your eyes are not playing tricks on you that is 5 bunnies in there.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He was one of El Diablo's stupid projects--elevate a mostly worthless poster to "special" status by making laudatory comments at a couple key junctures. Most people would acknowledge what a worthless, stupid, funny-only-in-the-if-you-type-random-words-long-enough-eventually-there-will-be-something-funny way if Diablo hadn't decided to play his little game with his various sycophants.

[/ QUOTE ]
some day, I want to have this power over people.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He was an odd, confused guy who made posts similar, but fundamentally different to this current imposter.

His posts were characterized by their relentless stupidity, but also occasionally a beautiful bit of absurdity.

Whoever made the original gimmick account forgot how to write it, or some bored moron decided to revive it. I'm guessing the latter.

You are missing nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Perfect just what we needed an example of what ass[/b]clowns do to nice people in an attempt to overcome their ass[/b]clownishness. But it will work no more the Spaceman has evolved he is no longer vulnerable to these attacks!
Old 12-17-2005, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Most people would acknowledge what a worthless, stupid, funny-only-in-the-if-you-type-random-words-long-enough-eventually-there-will-be-something-funny way if Diablo hadn't decided to play his little game with his various sycophants.

[/ QUOTE ]
I really like this sentence. Death to Diablo! (Mostly cause he kept sendinng me hands tonight where he won huge pots while I complained about running bad and losing with set over set)
Old 12-17-2005, 04:05 AM

I remember finding some old homework - in HS, I was in Calculus and starting to experiment with fractal geometry.

I was so pissed at my Sr. HS teacher and the class and the way it was run I never went back to math again after that - took programming in college -

I look at the [censored] I did in HS and I'm blown away now....where the hell did that knowledge go...

meh.

RB