Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: frozen affiliate accounts

[ QUOTE ]
repeating the same moronic stuff people have kindly asked you not to post

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, are you that thick that you don't realize that the more you post things like that the more likely you are to lose whatever potential benefits you might have and get your affiliate into trouble?

Think -> post. Thats the correct order.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Think -> post. Thats the correct order.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, good one. I still like the Think -> what you think party thinks you think -> that they think -> post.

Or just think what they think you think when they are thinking what you're thinking of their thinking -> Post.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i cancelled my old party account at his direction, opened a new one to get 25% rakeback and now all the accounts are frozen???

can someone tell me what is going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were Party, and you didn't want your affiliates giving out rakeback, and you read this forum, how long would it take you to track down the violators?
Old 10-14-2005, 05:13 PM

That's true. There should be a sticky saying something about how party doesn't offer rakeback since everyone on this forum knows they don't endorse rakeback and they never will. In fact, I-just like other people-received an email from them telling me that same thing when I asked 'em.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:13 PM

i am thinking, my affiliate told me and numerous people on these forums that he has direct contact with Party Poker and they are ok with him offering player reward, rakeback, whatever you want to call it.

i carry a substantial balance on my poker accounts, and need to be sure that the information given to me by my affilaite is in fact true. he was put under a lot of question about his claims from early this week, to which he emphatically replied that he has direct authority from party poker. now it seems this is untrue. several other affiliates recommended to wait it out and see hwo things pan out while stox/titn publically announced his 'mechanism' is anyone else worried about this???
Old 10-14-2005, 05:15 PM

So you avoid naming the site this time, but put the name of the person running the site in your post?

Wow, just wow.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, just wow.

[/ QUOTE ]
Poker player can't be that [beep]. This should be someone who wants that affiliate to be closed by Party.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am thinking, my affiliate told me and numerous people on these forums that he has direct contact with Party Poker and they are ok with him offering player reward, rakeback, whatever you want to call it.

i carry a substantial balance on my poker accounts, and need to be sure that the information given to me by my affilaite is in fact true. he was put under a lot of question about his claims from early this week, to which he emphatically replied that he has direct authority from party poker. now it seems this is untrue. several other affiliates recommended to wait it out and see hwo things pan out while **** publically announced his 'mechanism' is anyone else worried about this???

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm seriously starting to think we have some shills that are non rakeback affiliates here. Either that or some are so thick that they don't have basic comprehension skills. People have explained to you exactly why you should shut up and you keep going on about it.

You are going on my ignore list because I get so annoyed with people intent on screwing things up for others.
Old 10-14-2005, 05:22 PM

I may be mistaken, but I don't believe there are problems with player accounts.

I am thinking that they just disabled affiliate logins until they can sort this mess out.

It was posted here over and over to not post rakeback deals because they are not allowed, and the posts kept coming.

Time will tell, but it is my guess that the affiliates that continued to offer rakeback after last Saturday are history and those that pulled their ads and banners might be allowed to return, but I really have no idea what might happen. Like everyone else, I am hoping for the best.

[ QUOTE ]

i carry a substantial balance on my poker accounts, and need to be sure that the information given to me by my affilaite is in fact true. he was put under a lot of question about his claims from early this week, to which he emphatically replied that he has direct authority from party poker. now it seems this is untrue. several other affiliates recommended to wait it out and see hwo things pan out while stox/titn publically announced his 'mechanism' is anyone else worried about this???

[/ QUOTE ]